All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I mean you lied and that's a pretty sick thing to lie about

Only you would argue the semantics of saying a kid and family that went through what Patrick did. I would consider that as almost dying, or dying, or fighting a life threatening disease, many ways to say it. The bottom line is he had cancer as a 14 year old, hopefully you or your family will never have to go through what families with kids that have cancer have to.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Only you would argue the semantics of saying a kid and family that went through what Patrick did. I would consider that as almost dying, or dying, or fighting a life threatening disease, many ways to say it. The bottom line is he had cancer as a 14 year old, hopefully you or your family will never have to go through what families with kids that have cancer have to.
I know many people with cancer that didn't about die. You lied, take the L

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
The plan was to always redshirt Patrick his first year and you can see why now
yes I can. He was way to skinny and needed to put on some weight. Easy to understand. Surprised you would go after him because of that. I do know childhood sickness can really set a kid back physically.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
yes I can. He was way to skinny and needed to put on some weight. Easy to understand. Surprised you would go after him because of that. I do know childhood sickness can really set a kid back physically.
Weight was an issue for him before he got sick but you knew that. You are making a big deal out of nothing. To say he almost died was over the top and you know it

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyqeout

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I think the point is players redshirt, it's part of the process. Your making it an attack of some sort is really weak. As usual.

• Agree
  • Dumb
Reactions: Cyqeout and CyTwins

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Weight was an issue for him before he got sick but you knew that. You are making a big deal out of nothing. To say he almost died was over the top and you know it
I have no idea HOW sick the he got. I know he had cancer as a kid and that sucks for anybody. He had to deal with more physically and mentally than any kid should have to. I'm sure you agree.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I think the point is players redshirt, it's part of the process. Your making it an attack of some sort is really weak. As usual.
My point is Twins and everybody else knows damned good and well why the kid may have had some hurdles to overcome with his development. Why bring it up or act like you don't know?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I know many people with cancer that didn't about die. You lied, take the L

I didn't lie, and there is no L is this? What the heck is wrong with you? I mean I get attacking Jordan, he lives rent free in your head. But trying to run Patrick down for being behind other players in development when he was still dealing with the ramification of his cancer last year is really sick.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
My point is Twins and everybody else knows damned good and well why the kid may have had some hurdles to overcome with his development. Why bring it up or act like you don't know?
I'm so confused why this is an issue. Connor is really old for his class too IIRC

• Dumb

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018

Twins has attacked Patrick for years. He tried to say all last year that his redshirt wasn't about him dealing with cancer issues, but it was.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
It was a response to your comment about Chase. If he didn't get hit by a car he very easily could of been a 4 year player.

• Dumb

Help Support Us

Become a patron