Ames Lager Update

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Going to try my 1st Ames Lager tomorrow. Drink it while splitting time between ISU MBB and the PurdyNiners.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Do you ever go to a craft brewery? $6 for a pint is the going price, so $2/ can is very reasonable, even more so when you consider it also supports We Will and hence our Cyclones
That price is fine when you enjoy the beer you’re drinking but like I said not a fan of it and not gonna buy something I don’t enjoy. Now the legend beer would spend money on that one.

• Agree
Reactions: stateofmind

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Anyone know if cyclone liquors has ames lager in stock? Or the hy-vee next door? I'm hoping to pick up a few Christmas presents after the basketball game today

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Anyone know if cyclone liquors has ames lager in stock? Or the hy-vee next door? I'm hoping to pick up a few Christmas presents after the basketball game today
I got mine at Cyclone liquors yesterday around 1. Still had a quite a bit left IIRC

• Friendly
Reactions: nrg4isu

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Hy vee next to cyclone liquors had a large stack of cases yesterday.

• Friendly
Reactions: nrg4isu

CYFanKC

Aug 8, 2023
It’s been in both the 50th street and Jordan Creek Hyvees every time I’ve been there for probably the last month or so
I was at Jordan Creek Hyvee this last weekend and couldnt find it... maybe im not looking in the correct spot??

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Just snagged the only one on the shelf at the Mills Civic Hyvee in WDM. The guy checking me out said they're planning to start ordering more when possible. They're always stocked with the Trice Hazy but this is the first I'd seen Ames Lager there on my weekly grocery runs.

Reactions: NWICY

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
Bump my question: Has it been reported how much Ames Lager has contributed towards WeWill? Last I heard it was going to get reported at the Texas game. I apologize if already mentioned. I may have missed the post. I am intrigued on the figures.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I was at Jordan Creek Hyvee this last weekend and couldnt find it... maybe im not looking in the correct spot??
I think it was last week when I was in there last. It was on the bottom shelf of the normal shelves. Not the cold area on the left side of that aisle, and not in the walk in cooler.
It was a little hard to see until I bent down a little. I picked up 2 6-packs and pulled a few up closer to the edge so it was easier to find.

Reactions: CYFanKC and NWICY

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
It’s been in both the 50th street and Jordan Creek Hyvees every time I’ve been there for probably the last month or so
Usually see it at Mills Civic and that's where I got some last week. Don't think I've seen it at the Grand store after the initial release.

Reactions: DSMCy

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Bump my question: Has it been reported how much Ames Lager has contributed towards WeWill? Last I heard it was going to get reported at the Texas game. I apologize if already mentioned. I may have missed the post. I am intrigued on the figures.

This is a Hok troll FYI. Ignore.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
From the we will letter I got last month, they raised $40k in one month.

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC