Anyone hear GMac?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I would certainly hope our fans will be going to the game regardless if Lucca will or has a chance to play - or not.

There are a lot more players on our team than just one kid getting hosed by the NCAA.

My wife, however, bailed tonight. Why doesn't she know me better by now to know I think she should be going to the game? I mean, we've been together for almost 9 years...

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I would certainly hope our fans will be going to the game regardless if Lucca will or has a chance to play - or not.

There are a lot more players on our team than just one kid getting hosed by the NCAA.

My wife, however, bailed tonight. Why doesn't she know me better by now to know I think she should be going to the game? I mean, we've been together for almost 9 years...

I think that about ripvdub all the time.... :wink:

CycloneTony

Nov 3, 2007
Indianola
boy i would love to see lucca play i just dont see it happeneing this year the NCAA does not bend to easy and if they were to overturn there ruling on this one deal they would have to do it for many other players and they dont want that responsibility but im hoping its a few month sit out for lucca but its unlikley

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

Is it too late to trade her in and get a newer model?:biglaugh:

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
im going..

gona bring my loud mouth friend too.. we will start the chants again tonite.. any preference of when the chants take place?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I think that about ripvdub all the time.... :wink:

I was being a little more than sarcastic...trying to get a rise out of her. I'd never question her like that and mean it - because it ain't true. :yes:

Is it too late to trade her in and get a newer model?:biglaugh:

I don't think it's ever too late. Just have to deal with more depreciation as time goes by.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
im going..

gona bring my loud mouth friend too.. we will start the chants again tonite.. any preference of when the chants take place?

Well you have to make sure you chant...

"FREE.....LUCCA.....SPONSORED BY CYCLONEFANATIC.COM....FREE.....LUCCA....SPONSORED BY CYCLONEFANATIC.COM...."

:wink::biglaugh:

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Well you have to make sure you chant...

"FREE.....LUCCA.....SPONSORED BY CYCLONEFANATIC.COM....FREE.....LUCCA....SPONSORED BY CYCLONEFANATIC.COM...."

:wink::biglaugh:

Last time i wore my CF shirt and i will do it again tonite since gettin the whole crowd so say sponsored by cyclonefanatic.com is kinda hard

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have them for sale if you go to CycloneFanatic.com Online Store . I should still have all sizes. I plan on getting new ones printed up in a different style early next year but I haven't planned that far ahead yet:)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Thanks for the order - I'll get it right now.

I haven't had the link on for a few months just because I've been meaning to re-do the store but haven't gotten to it yet. I need to stop putting one of the two off. Thanks again!

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Thanks for the order - I'll get it right now.

I haven't had the link on for a few months just because I've been meaning to re-do the store but haven't gotten to it yet. I need to stop putting one of the two off. Thanks again!

Hey, can I save the shipping cost/time and pick them up at the game tonight?

Last edited:

necromancy

Sep 11, 2007
Des Moines, Iowa
I don't think that him talking about expecting a ruling very soon is necessarily a good sign. I immediately thought "great, that means they're just saying "no" to us right away and that's that."
Supposedly, in jury trials, a quick verdict usually comes back innocent. Let's hope this holds true for NCAA appeals hearings, as well.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Supposedly, in jury trials, a quick verdict usually comes back innocent. Let's hope this holds true for NCAA appeals hearings, as well.

I was on a jury last year, we took 15 min to figure out who was the foreman, and 10 min to convict the guy. The lawyers there said a quick verdict usually meant guilt, because everyone was in agreement quickly.