Are you cheering for or against iowa mbb this season?

Cheering for or against Iowa mbb this season?

• For Iowa, but only because it helps ISU

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • For Iowa because I cheer for both teams

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • **** Iowa

Votes: 245 92.8%

• Total voters

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
If they suck it hurts ISU for potential tourney seeding
if they are good it helps ISU for potential tourney seeding (but that hurts the soul)

this is the first season I have considered rooting for Iowa in the name of helping ISU. I'm conflicted. normally i am squarely on the **** iowa at any and all costs. maybe it is because that iowa loss was so lopsided it wasn't even really painful like a close loss would have been.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Of we continue to win and play good BB....our loss to them won't matter much....
As far as i concerned they can lose the rest of their games this season.....both men n women's teams.
We don't need those idiots......

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
Of we continue to win and play good BB....our loss to them won't matter much....
As far as i concerned they can lose the rest of their games this season.....both men n women's teams.
We don't need those idiots......
that's a big if. not that i'm doubting the team, but the big 12 is really, really ******* tough.

someone just posted ISU has the most difficult remaining schedule in the entire country.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Funny thing this year is we need nothing from Iowa but because of how Iowa has **** the bed this year they need us to win as much as possible. That must be killing Iowa fans to need us to do well. :)

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Most of the time don't even know they are playing.

What happens more times than not I see a report of Fran behind restrained, getting T'd up, kicked out or all of the above. And his sidekick son trying to be Mr. tough guy.

Then it's oh....they had a game and check the score.

Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
****Iowa and the horse they rode in on!! Oops, I mean moped LOL...

C4RJHGY.jpg