Basketball new juco commit?

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
I don't know enough about DCJ to say much.. but what is concerning to me would be the offers he has...

Alcorn St.
Arkansas St.
Jacksonville St.
Portland St.

Then us...

Idk, maybe the coaching staff sees something in him other P5 schools don't. I don't want to waste a scholly on him

Stereotype

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2017
I don't know enough about DCJ to say much.. but what is concerning to me would be the offers he has...

Alcorn St.
Arkansas St.
Jacksonville St.
Portland St.

Then us...

Idk, maybe the coaching staff sees something in him other P5 schools don't. I don't want to waste a scholly on him
Look at some of his stats and highlight videos, he's looks D1 ready. We were actually recruiting this guy out of high school but his grades didn't line up. Have a little faith in the staff.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Look at some of his stats and highlight videos, he's looks D1 ready. We were actually recruiting this guy out of high school but his grades didn't line up. Have a little faith in the staff.

He looks Alcorn St DI ready or he looks Big 12, Power 5 DI ready?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

Alcorn St.
Arkansas St.
Jacksonville St.
Portland St.

Then us...

We aren't. CW said his best source told him we're not recruiting him.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
He just became D1 eligible within the last week so it makes sense that teams arent putting all their chips on this guy, thats probably a reason we have an eye on him.

Yeah. Like I said I have no idea about him on anything.

Thanks for the info!

Stereotype

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah. Like I said I have no idea about him on anything.

Thanks for the info!
np, like the other guy said though, we're currently not recruiting this kid so either he already committed to us or everything I know about this situation is wrong.

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
This basketball program is headed to the levels of our football team in the Rhoads era, mediocre. Thanks to Matt Campbell,he is cleaning up the pile of sh**t Rhoads left while cashing in after jumping on the sidelines all the time. In 2-3 years, Campbell's team will be having 2-4 drafts prospects on draft day. Its was depressing to watch schools like Drake, Vilanova send players to the NFL. I know I come out as douchebag and that's okey, but any id!0t out there that is happy with a pile of crap ole home boy Rhoads left behind, is more st&p!d than I am. I don't know about Coach Prohm, but things don't look promising with recent failures to secure top recruits we need NOW. Prohm's players in the NBA looked pathetic and I know that is beyond Prohm's control on those PG at Bull's, but they are his former players. Prohm might need to evaluate his staff in as far recruiting is concerned. We were once known as the transfer U because Fred and his staff brought in transfers that were legit and made everyone jealous, but now we might be in a situation where our opponents are praying that ISU keeps Prohm for 10-20 years, as we mostly pray that coach Fran McCarfrey stays in Iowa City for the rest of his career because we love to beat the sh!t out of Iowa and Fran is a pathetic angry coach.

Stereotype

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2017
This basketball program is headed to the levels of our football team in the Rhoads era, mediocre. Thanks to Matt Campbell,he is cleaning up the pile of sh**t Rhoads left while cashing in after jumping on the sidelines all the time. In 2-3 years, Campbell's team will be having 2-4 drafts prospects on draft day. Its was depressing to watch schools like Drake, Vilanova send players to the NFL. I know I come out as douchebag and that's okey, but any id!0t out there that is happy with a pile of crap ole home boy Rhoads left behind, is more st&p!d than I am. I don't know about Coach Prohm, but things don't look promising with recent failures to secure top recruits we need NOW. Prohm's players in the NBA looked pathetic and I know that is beyond Prohm's control on those PG at Bull's, but they are his former players. Prohm might need to evaluate his staff in as far recruiting is concerned. We were once known as the transfer U because Fred and his staff brought in transfers that were legit and made everyone jealous, but now we might be in a situation where our opponents are praying that ISU keeps Prohm for 10-20 years, as we mostly pray that coach Fran McCarfrey stays in Iowa City for the rest of his career because we love to beat the sh!t out of Iowa and Fran is a pathetic angry coach.
Stick to soccer

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006

Rhoads never had a Top 25 recruiting class and never had a Top 3 in Big 12 recruiting class. Prohm signed a 5 star, 4 star, and 3 star. He has Lard coming in and Young as a sophomore. The future is bright. Yeah, it would have been nice to get some immediate help for next year, but I am very impressed with what Prohm has done so far here.

Last edited:

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

So when exactly did you jump on the bandwagon? The Second NCAA Tournament or after they won the Big XII Tournament in 2014?

How are all of Fred's guys doing in the NBA right now? Thanks I will hang up and listen.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Can we talk about how DCJ's school didn't really try to record minutes played?

I highly doubt he has 4.8mpg and 1.7mpg in conference play.

And the NJCAA website just logged 1 minute for every game for him. :rolleyes:

Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron