Basketball new juco commit?

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Which would seem to indicate recruitment. So if we "aren't" recruiting him then it is likely that he's already committed.

Think those follows could be back from summer 16 when ISU first offered. There's lots of kids ISU coaches follow that have committed to other schools or aren't an option for Iowa State anymore.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Think those follows could be back from summer 16 when ISU first offered. There's lots of kids ISU coaches follow that have committed to other schools or aren't an option for Iowa State anymore.
That could be, but don't coaches usually unfollow when no longer recruiting a player?

• Funny
Reactions: jim4

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
That could be, but don't coaches usually unfollow when no longer recruiting a player?

Some do a better job purging their twitter than others. I think the staff is keeping DCJ warm but he's like their 4th option. Williams and Halsted post was that ISU is not recruiting this kid currently. Doesn't mean that won't change in 2 weeks if we miss on Brown/Alstork/Morrow/etc.

• Agree
Reactions: CYVADER and woodm07

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
If it is safe to assume that Cole-Johnson isn't the OP's mystery JuCo commitment. We got any other names to wildly speculate about? I need to know who I should change my avatar to.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: CYVADER and Messi

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Last edited:

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If it is safe to assume that Cole-Johnson isn't the OP's mystery JuCo commitment. We got any other names to wildly speculate about? I need to know who I should change my avatar to.
Wild would be a guy like Aurrecoechea ending up a 2017 guy, but with Beverly still coming, it's likely a guard imo

It's not Jeromy Rodriguez, the 6'7" 235 PF on the same team as Edwards. He signed on the 27th with ETSU. He was the POY in their conference and outplayed Juiston in their matchup imo.

Last edited:

Stereotype

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2017
NEW evidence on Davion Cole-Johnson apparently he has already committed to an unknown team, Iowa state has an unknown commit and this kid has committed to an unknow school, seems a bit too coincidental...

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I can confirm it's not me or anyone I know. So that narrows it down to 3.5 billion people.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron