Basketball new juco commit?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Can we talk about how DCJ's school didn't really try to record minutes played?

I highly doubt he has 4.8mpg and 1.7mpg in conference play.

And the NJCAA website just logged 1 minute for every game for him. :rolleyes:

It's pretty common with the NJCAA's stats. The minutes are always off.

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
This basketball program is headed to the levels of our football team in the Rhoads era, mediocre. Thanks to Matt Campbell,he is cleaning up the pile of sh**t Rhoads left while cashing in after jumping on the sidelines all the time. In 2-3 years, Campbell's team will be having 2-4 drafts prospects on draft day. Its was depressing to watch schools like Drake, Vilanova send players to the NFL. I know I come out as douchebag and that's okey, but any id!0t out there that is happy with a pile of crap ole home boy Rhoads left behind, is more st&p!d than I am. I don't know about Coach Prohm, but things don't look promising with recent failures to secure top recruits we need NOW. Prohm's players in the NBA looked pathetic and I know that is beyond Prohm's control on those PG at Bull's, but they are his former players. Prohm might need to evaluate his staff in as far recruiting is concerned. We were once known as the transfer U because Fred and his staff brought in transfers that were legit and made everyone jealous, but now we might be in a situation where our opponents are praying that ISU keeps Prohm for 10-20 years, as we mostly pray that coach Fran McCarfrey stays in Iowa City for the rest of his career because we love to beat the sh!t out of Iowa and Fran is a pathetic angry coach.
I'm having a hard time believing we're going to fill all of our remaining 3 scholarships

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Kinda weird he Retweeted this

Any chance we offered him a walk-on spot, and he's just waiting to see if any other good scholarship offers come in from other schools? I know... I'm grasping at straws to make sense of this.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I'm sure we'll at least get another player. I should have said all of our remaining scholarships.
Gotcha. If we don't get any grad transfers, then we absolutely should leave one open. With the '18 high school kids we're in on, it would be nice to have more than just DJs scholarship visibly available.

So if we go Shayok, Marrow, and DCJ, then leave the other open, or use it for a grad transfer, most likely Beverly. I would have no problem with that spring class.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SpRiNgLiMe

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
And if we do, it will be with worthless players that won't contribute, but will be cheerleaders until they figured it out that cheerleading won't cut and have to transfer out, by then time would have been wasted.

Well aren't we just a ray of ******* sunshine!

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
And if we do, it will be with worthless players that won't contribute, but will be cheerleaders until they figured it out that cheerleading won't cut and have to transfer out, by then time would have been wasted.

I think you need to reassess your personal definition of "Fanatic" compared to the actual meaning of the word. Then maybe pop a Xanax and find a good therapist.

Help Support Us

Become a patron