Baylor vs Iowa for all the marbles in NIT Gamethread On ESPN @ 8 PM

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Why would it? One bad game doesn't change a thing. Iowa will still be a darkhorse B1G championship contender, and Iowa State will be lucky to make the NIT.

Bumped. This post would make a top 5 list of dumbest things ever said on this site.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Iowa had no one who could defend Jackson and your bigs dominated Iowa's bigs. There was nothing out of the ordinary about baylors performance there simply just better. To the Iowa fan that said it was baylors game 7 and to any Iowa state fans who want to laugh one more time. Check this out. New York City, Here We Come! - YouTube

its safe to say Iowa was pretty jacked about their NIT run. If anything it was probably their super lol

My gawd, that video is embarrassing haha. 2013 NIT Runner up! :twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Cypower69

Sep 4, 2013
Iowa City, IA
Ha. When I first saw this thread I thought someone went a couple weeks into the future and brought this back with them. How funny would it be if Baylor and Iowa actually ended up in the NIT again this year?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Ha. When I first saw this thread I thought someone went a couple weeks into the future and brought this back with them. How funny would it be if Baylor and Iowa actually ended up in the NIT again this year?
I think it'd be funnier if both got matched up in the big dance but the odds of that happening are pretty slim.