*** Baylor vs Sparty Cotton Game Thread ***

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
TCU and Baylor should have a rematch for a true National Championship.

Time to choke out this joke conference.

That interception was your dagger for Sparty. How big of a point differential will it take to make the "statement"? I am thinking at least 56 to whatever MSU squeezes out.

This is a freaking joke, Michigan State might as well be D2. Big 12 should consider a freaking law suit.

:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I think this is the first time I've seen all the Hawks arrive at the same time, and neither ISU nor Iowa is playing.

Time for a Spider-Man thread!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Yeah, can we consolidate all my crow eating into one or two posts? ;-)

Obviously I'm not going to defend the complete meltdown Baylor had and Michigan State took it from them. I had been saying TCU was the team with the top 4 resume anyway. I would not have put any of my $ on Baylor in a playoff.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I've been one saying TCU should have been in, they looked like the best team in the conference all year
No they haven't. KU should have beat them, and that was late in the season. Baylor outscored them 24-0 in the last 11 minutes. You make it sound like TCU has steamrolled everyone in their path, and that isn't true.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
No they haven't. KU should have beat them, and that was late in the season. Baylor outscored them 24-0 in the last 11 minutes. You make it sound like TCU has steamrolled everyone in their path, and that isn't true.

They also barely beat West Virginia in a game that TCU's only lead came as time expired. TCU's big wins over Oklahoma and OSU also don't look nearly as impressive now.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Yeah, can we consolidate all my crow eating into one or two posts? ;-)

Obviously I'm not going to defend the complete meltdown Baylor had and Michigan State took it from them. I had been saying TCU was the team with the top 4 resume anyway. I would not have put any of my $ on Baylor in a playoff.

nah it's all in good fun. Now on to watch Oregon hopefully shut Winston up

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa

and Indiana should have beaten Ohio State. Your point?'

TCU was the best team in CFB this year and won't ever get a chance to prove it. Big money wins the beauty pageant again.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Math and statistics says they are a top 4 team. You've got to jump through a lot of silly irrational make-it-up-as-you-go hoops to say 4 teams had better resumes.