Best Dorm?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sneak? In Friley the girls could walk right. Or we had a handicap shower that was great for some sexy time
I walked in on two chicks in the coed bathrooms in Willow around 3AM once during VEISHEA that had a dude bent over the counter, pants at his ankles and were literally shaving his ass. No conversation or explanation given. I just shut the door and went to a different bathroom.

I miss college.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
How many women did you shower with....
It’s tricky. Is it just number of women or times with women. And do 2 at once after a barber job count as one or two? See exhibit below.
I walked in on two chicks in the coed bathrooms in Willow around 3AM once during VEISHEA that had a dude bent over the counter, pants at his ankles and were literally shaving his ass. No conversation or explanation given. I just shut the door and went to a different bathroom.

I miss college.

• Haha
Reactions: JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It’s tricky. Is it just number of women or times with women. And do 2 at once after a barber job count as one or two? See exhibit below.
I wish with everything in me that I just now found out the guy I saw that night, after all these years, was actually you.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
My daughter just got in to Geoffroy for the fall. Still sounds like it's the newest, looks pretty nice. I was kind of hoping she'd get Friley for location and its 1500 cheaper but she's excited for Geoffroy.

Side note - how do people live in these dorms with no AC? That's crazy to me, one of my daughters close friends got a dorm with no AC...I'm not sure I could do it.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
My daughter just got in to Geoffroy for the fall. Still sounds like it's the newest, looks pretty nice. I was kind of hoping she'd get Friley for location and its 1500 cheaper but she's excited for Geoffroy.

Side note - how do people live in these dorms with no AC? That's crazy to me, one of my daughters close friends got a dorm with no AC...I'm not sure I could do it.

My dorm in Friley (decades ago) had no AC. It was on the first floor, so not too bad. Just used fans and open windows. I don't recall any "too unbearable: moments there.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

I drank then passed out in the Towers heat.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I drank then passed out in the Towers heat.
I had a good buddy that was an RA in the Towers. Some strange folks out there but I was appreciated their vibe whenever I went there to hang out.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Freshman year was Niles House in Friley. Due to high enrollment, they converted a den to our three-man room. So,ended up with basically a penthouse with a fantastic view of part of the campus, all the way out to the airport. Memorable times!

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011

It's really only an issue for a few weeks in August.

In Helser we created a cross-flow wind tunnel in the hallways by keeping our doors and windows open. Doors being open also meant we got to meet and get to know people as they were coming and going

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Shower sex looks great in movies, sounds great in theory, but in reality is challenging and awkward. Pass.
disagree.gif

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Hey if you like trying to put yourself in awkward positions on a slippery surface while water sprays in your face have at it. If its my only option I would do it, but thank God I have MANY other options.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

I miss college.

I would have asked for a free shave. They already have the equipment out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron