***Big 10 Thread***

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I'm a HR subscriber and Kakert is pretty much worthless over there but there are some other people that provide some good info in the subscription area. I didn't realize how close Kakert and Greg Stephen/Iowa Barnstomers were.

By the way @YeahBuddy I make fun of you for being a homer and there is a attorney that I hate and that I'm obsessed with. I'm thinking about ending my subscription but it's become like a second home and I like hanging out with my betters.
FIFY

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You think I'm an HR subscriber? Lol cmon man. I don't hate anyone on a message board, I can't help it some attorney nobody respects in town (so I'm told) is obsessed with me and thinks I'm from Carroll. I don't even know who he is actually

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You think I'm an HR subscriber? Lol cmon man. I don't hate anyone on a message board, I can't help it some attorney nobody respects in town (so I'm told) is obsessed with me and thinks I'm from Carroll. I don't even know who he is actually
neil-no.gif

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
One of my buddies is a HR subscriber and he said Kakert is pretty much worthless over there but there are some other people that provide some good info in the subscription area. I didn't realize until he told me after it all went down how close Kakert and Greg Stephen/Iowa Barnstomers were.

By the way @YeahBuddy my buddy makes fun of you quite a bit for being a homer and apparently there is some attorney that everyone hates in town here that is obsessed with me too over there

Well I rarely post over there so your buddy has the wrong guy.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
One of my buddies is a HR subscriber and he said Kakert is pretty much worthless over there but there are some other people that provide some good info in the subscription area. I didn't realize until he told me after it all went down how close Kakert and Greg Stephen/Iowa Barnstomers were.

By the way @Yeah[B]Budd[/B]y my buddy makes fun of you quite a bit for being a homer and apparently there is some attorney that everyone hates in town here that is obsessed with me too over there

Well I rarely post over there so your buddy has the wrong guy.

lolof1.gif

Reactions: YeahBuddy

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
And that includes multiple bannings over here. He used to post on HR all the time until he got called out for being so wrong and then he hung it up

Both the board scolds over there have disappeared.