***Big 10 Thread***

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I'd be on board with playing Iowa every other year or something like that if it meant Illinois/Minnesota/Nebraska/Mizzou was in place.

Out of curiosity, is there some type of unwritten rule among Big 12 teams to not play teams that bailed on the conference?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Sure thing.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/iowa-football-recruiting.218752/page-557#post-5765632

Iowa approached ISU about not playing for 1 year under the current contract so the Hawks could go to Soldier Field and play a neutral site game against Notre Dame.

JP declined, probably related to the fact that it is one of ISU's 2 Super Bowls, and now Wisky and Notre Dame are working on setting up a game in Chicago.

Lol never change Dan.

ISU approached Iowa about not playing for 1 year under the current contract so the Clones could go to Soldier Field and play a neutral site game against Notre Dame.

Barta declined, probably related to the fact that it is Iowa's Super Bowl, and now Wisky and Notre Dame are working on setting up a game in Chicago.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Lol I just copy and pasted your statement and changed it with ISU because what you said was made up. Pollard legit tried to take a two year break to get another home and away with a different opponent and Barta said no. Sorry you don't like facts

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Lol I just copy and pasted your statement and changed it with ISU because what you said was made up. Pollard legit tried to take a two year break to get another home and away with a different opponent and Barta said no. Sorry you don't like facts

Yeah, ok.

That exchange makes you look really pathetic. I forgot how stupid you looked until I searched for it.

LOL

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Not linking premium info, you wouldnt be able to read the post anyways.

Mr. SuperHawk fan who gets to one game every 5 years has "premium info". Nice touch there
"couchhawk". You are one of the reasons Barta had to hire a firm to "better relations with fans".

Pure gold on this thread on HR. People complaining about the choice of music, NEZ upgrade, Cops... That is why I go there to get a laugh out of "delusional" hawk fans. The natives are getting restless!!

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...etter-relations-with-its-own-fans-lol.227396/