***Big 10 Thread***

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
How did that exchange make him look pathetic?

Because I would bet that is the first time he had ever posted about Pollard trying to cancel but Iowa not letting him. He now runs with it as fact since that made up BS of almost 12 months ago.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Mr. SuperHawk fan who gets to one game every 5 years has "premium info". Nice touch there
"couchhawk". You are one of the reasons Barta had to hire a firm to "better relations with fans".

Pure gold on this thread on HR. People complaining about the choice of music, NEZ upgrade, Cops... That is why I go there to get a laugh out of "delusional" hawk fans. The natives are getting restless!!

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...etter-relations-with-its-own-fans-lol.227396/

How do you know how many games per year I attend?

And why dont you have a comment on the link I provided you after you asked for it?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Because I would bet that is the first time he had ever posted about Pollard trying to cancel but Iowa not letting him. He now runs with it as fact since that made up BS of almost 12 months ago.

Not really any more pathetic than you saying Pollard wouldn't let Iowa out of the series for a year and then not backing it up with any proof.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Out of curiosity, is there some type of unwritten rule among Big 12 teams to not play teams that bailed on the conference?
ISU just played at Mizzou in basketball.
ISU scrimmages Nebraska in basketball.
ISU played Colorado 2 ago in basketball.
ISU played aTm 2 years ago in basketball.

That's just on our end.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
ISU just played at Mizzou in basketball.
ISU scrimmages Nebraska in basketball.
ISU played Colorado 2 ago in basketball.
ISU played aTm 2 years ago in basketball.

That's just on our end.

Any football games by chance?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
How do you know how many games per year I attend?

And why dont you have a comment on the link I provided you after you asked for it?
Why don't you comment on how slow you are? Or is more like the Fran "body of work" approach?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Weird but an owner of a manufacturing company I am dealing with, has about as much sense as yeahbuddy tries to type. I asked the owner for an updated cost on a product due to a vendors increase cost on a couple of major parts to it, the owner's response, "that's the plan."

FYI - we have given this manufacturing company 90 days notice that we are not renewing our business agreement. The owner much like yeahbuddy has no business/common sense.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
One of my buddies is a HR subscriber and he said Kakert is pretty much worthless over there but there are some other people that provide some good info in the subscription area. I didn't realize until he told me after it all went down how close Kakert and Greg Stephen/Iowa Barnstomers were.

By the way @YeahBuddy my buddy makes fun of you quite a bit for being a homer and apparently there is some attorney that everyone hates in town here that is obsessed with me too over there

Help Support Us

Become a patron