Big 12 TV/Kick Times - Nov. 4

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
We're going to play Friday games. I don't know if it's specified how many each school has to play, or whatever, but we're going to have them I can guarantee that.

I'm not in love with it Friday night should be for H.S. fb.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
NOV. 4TIMETV
[Thu.] *TCU at Texas Tech6:00FS1
*Kansas State at Texas [6-day]11:00FOX
*Oklahoma at Oklahoma State [6-day]2:30ABC
*UCF at Cincinnati2:30FS1
*Houston at Baylor [6-day]2:30ESPN+
*Kansas at Iowa State (H) [6-day]6:00ESPN
*BYU at West Virginia [6-day]6:00FS1

• Informative
Reactions: RING4CY

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Whoever would thought that a Saturday primetime game on ESPN would be a Kansas and Iowa State football game in November? I did not have that on a Bingo Card anytime in my lifetime.
Unfortunately, it will be going head to head with the LSU @ Alabama game on CBS - which is always a huge TV draw and will likely determine the SEC West Champion. I was hoping I could go to the ISU game and watch the Alabama game before or after. Oh well, Cyclones come first. Let's Go State!

Last edited:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Unfortunately, it will be going head to head with the LSU @ Alabama game on CBS - which is always a huge TV draw and will likely determine the SEC West Champion. I was hoping I could go to the ISU game and watch the Alabama game before or after. Oh well, Cyclones come first. Let's Go State!
Alabama who?

I will finish that. Alabama who cares.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Alabama who?

I will finish that. Alabama who cares.
Just saying that Kansas @ ISU on ESPN going against LSU @ Alabama on CBS at the same time is a tough TV draw. Plus, I would like to see both games. However, since I have to choose, Let's Go State!

Reactions: t-noah

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019

5 pm MT start might as well be after dark. These west coast trips are going to be incredibly hard. Just a massive home field advantage

Reactions: t-noah

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Should be a good game, my wife and I made plans this summer to go out to S. Carolina this weekend and visit our son and his family. So, I gave away our tickets and now it looks like it's going to be a heck of a game. The only good point is that my son and I are going to see Clemson and ND, which has lost some shine the way Clemson has been playing lately.

Reactions: AlaCyclone

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Should be a good game, my wife and I made plans this summer to go out to S. Carolina this weekend and visit our son and his family. So, I gave away our tickets and now it looks like it's going to be a heck of a game. The only good point is that my son and I are going to see Clemson and ND, which has lost some shine the way Clemson has been playing lately.
Try to enjoy the ND @ Clemson game.

I have not been to a game there, but I have visited their campus and went into the stadium for a look one summer when I was in the neighborhood.

Funny thing is that during my first tour of Iowa, I only missed one ISU home game, and it was the 1990 KU @ ISU game. I went to Miami for the FSU @ UM game with my Seminole brother, and while I was sitting in the Orange Bowl watching an entertaining game, my heart was in Ames. ISU ended up kicking a long late FG to snatch a tie out of the jaws of defeat.

I was so happy that ISU did not lose, but my brother was rather cranky after the Hurricanes won 31-22.

A win by Clemson over ND would be nice for the Tigers.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Try to enjoy the ND @ Clemson game.

I have not been to a game there, but I have visited their campus and went into the stadium for a look one summer when I was in the neighborhood.

Funny thing is that during my first tour of Iowa, I only missed one ISU home game, and it was the 1990 KU @ ISU game. I went to Miami for the FSU @ UM game with my Seminole brother, and while I was sitting in the Orange Bowl watching an entertaining game, my heart was in Ames. ISU ended up kicking a long late FG to snatch a tie out of the jaws of defeat.

I was so happy that ISU did not lose, but my brother was rather cranky after the Hurricanes won 31-22.

A win by Clemson over ND would be nice for the Tigers.
I was at that Kansas ISU game. My high school bud went to Kansas and he drove up for the game. The best realistic goal for all of us bottom feeders was to finish 5th in the conference. Very windy day. If I remember, we had a big lead and coughed it up. Shudak nailed like a 55 yard field goal with the wind to tie as you said. Could have gone 65 yards. Great game, sorry.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Just saying that Kansas @ ISU on ESPN going against LSU @ Alabama on CBS at the same time is a tough TV draw. Plus, I would like to see both games. However, since I have to choose, Let's Go State!
No problem. I was just pullin' your chain some!

• Love