BIG 12 WBB Tourney Pairings, Times, TV

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Baylor whines about every call that goes against them - really easy to root against them going forward.
It's Baylor - a school that has been so lucky that they were saved out of a crumbling SW conference & then built up two major programs through murder and rape. Success in athletics bred more success, all while trying to cover up their sins! And somehow recruits still buy into playing for this supposedly Christian school. As a Christian, I am EXTREMELY appalled with that hypocritical school. They are good at sports, but they should have been kicked out of our conference & I will never root for them - even against KSU (whom I dislike a LOT).

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
We have two above avg players. Need one more player of that caliber to have a chance against a team like Baylor.

We are all gonna hate Baylor even more after this week is over.

I dunno, there are some posters on here I need to reserve some ire for.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Good Lord. She just wants people to give her all the credit. Do people know what I've done? I bring in the best classes. On and on. Trying to play the victim with all the resources. Sucks to BU. The whole team had that smirk everytime they got called for a foul.

• Winner
Reactions: riceville98