BIG 12 WBB Tourney Pairings, Times, TV

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
These guys just use their weight and take out whoever is in the way. Mulkey is plain crazy if she believes her team whining about calls. What a sore winner.

• Winner
Reactions: riceville98

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Did you attend?

Did not.... my brother and his wife were there... I really don't follow the women that closely.... check the score if I know they are playing... start watching about now most years...

I watched them a little more this season... I thought ISU played them tougher than anyone I saw all year, including UConn...

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Baylor has been loci of a lot of bad. But, let's focus on the great night our Clones had in the loss.

Yes. Mulkey is a caricature of a vain winner at an institution where crimes were committed. But it's overkill throwing her and her accomplishments under a bus. Geno doesn't.

Reactions: NWICY and BoxsterCy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Had so much fun watching the women play tonight. For 3.5 quarters the game was in doubt. Just ran out of steam at the end. I don't see Baylor going all the way (probably to the final 4 though). Seems like they have two bigs that can knock you over for an easy layup, but I imagine they'll run into a team that can force them to win with shooting.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Oooh, Burn!
QOiSALn.gif

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Holy crap! This is the first time I have ever watched a women’s game and now I feel really bad about it. So many awesome moments tonight.

Middleton is so much fun to watch and the rest of the team out toughed Baylor despite the size disadvantage. Hit some more threes and they are right there.

I don’t want to make comparisons to the men because these ladies deserve all of the credit. The hustle, boxing out, fighting for loose balls what a refreshing change of pace.

I will see you all at Hilton for the first two rounds. Great tournament ladies!

TL;DR never watched a women’s game will be attending tournament.