BLOG: A few notes on the 2017-18 basketball schedule

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
@ChrisMWilliams I would be interested to know if Coach Prohm/ISU utilize the service that Ken Pomeroy offers - which is essentially to tell you what teams you might be able to schedule to try to game the RPI (though he phrases it more eloquently).

I'm wondering if he is even aware of it? Pomeroy charges some amount of money, but for an athletic program, it would be a pittance. Too late for this year of course, but it's the kind of thing that could make a big difference in seeding for the NCAA tournament if it worked.

Always A Tiger

Oct 6, 2017
I've been looking. In the past single game tickets through Mizzou tickets should be in early October. Season ticket holders should get theirs early October also, making Stubhub tickets more affordable. Right now only the donors have their tickets and resale and are charging an arm and a leg.

I'm sorry to give you the news, but there will be no single game tickets from Mizzou. All seats are sold for the season. I'm a long-time donor and have six season tickets and I can't get any single ones even though I could use two.

• Informative
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth