Booker

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Glad to see him play well. That ovation was good for his mindset.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
If Booker could play aggressive like he did tonight, he could be a huge factor at times down the stretch for us.

He was an animal tonight. I really liked Percy's defensive aggressiveness as well. Tonight he showed what his potential could be if he keeps working on the right things.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
If Booker could play aggressive like he did tonight, he could be a huge factor at times down the stretch for us.

He was an animal tonight. I really liked Percy's defensive aggressiveness as well. Tonight he showed what his potential could be if he keeps working on the right things.

And Percy passed the ball, twice!

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv

booker and gibson both put in solid minutes tonight. i'd rather not see booker stroke the 3 but i suppose he has made them in the past and he was open. both played defense much better tonight than in past games.

gibson, showed a nice mid range jumper i kind of forgot he had, and he actually passed the ball a few times which was nice to see.

with ejim and niang all of a sudden becoming foul machines booker and gibson will be needed in order for this team to keep rolling.

way to go bench bigs. stepped it up tonight.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
If Booker/Gibson continue playing like this, we'll be able to be a lot more aggressive D in the paint. Ejim and Niang won't have to play passive if they are able to sit and let Booker/Gibson get some minutes if they start to get in foul trouble.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Bookers defense this game was the best I've seen from any Cyclone player. He played defense with his feet and head.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Booker threads are becoming equivalent to "Let me mayor coach" both just need to stop.

I'M CALLING DIBS ON THE NEXT BOOKER THREAD! DIBS!!!!!!! he will probably go 8 points 3 boards and 4 blocks saturday so i'm gonna rake in the credits baby!

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
To be honest, we need Booker bad next game. They play rough in Manhattan, we can't look for contact fouls down there like at the Hilton. Angel will be fouling on every play.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
To be honest, we need Booker bad next game. They play rough in Manhattan, we can't look for contact fouls down there like at the Hilton. Angel will be fouling on every play.

Not unless we force them to go small again like we did in Hilton. Their bigs hardly played.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I have done some speculating on certain things on this forum as well, and you know what?? I will never do that again. It can be damaging to the team or players if they read these posts. Who knows, Book might read posts on here.. Enough is enough.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Not unless we force them to go small again like we did in Hilton. Their bigs hardly played.

I fee like Weber will feel that it was a mistake and he'll try to go big against us more. If our outside shots are falling he'll be forced to go small, but if not, then he can keep a big line up and pound it inside.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

We don't need Booker bad, if we are going to play with the same game plan as we used when we played them up here.