Bowl Game Projections

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Aren’t bowl practices limited no matter what bowl you have?

Yes and no. Pollard stated that the coaches probably want the Liberty Bowl because they get more time to practice. Perhaps he was referring to the total amount of days until the last practice.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Aren’t bowl practices limited no matter what bowl you have?

Kind of. I believe they are limited while school is in session but not if school is on break. See the Ohio State controversy from a couple years ago (I think it was OSU?)

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Everyone seems to have a lock for Texas in the Texas Bowl but I'm not so sure.

Would they pass on them when guys continue to come out and say they aren't playing?

Saw a report today that suggests Malik Jefferson and their safety Deshon Elliot will not play.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I'd be okay with the Liberty if it was someone like Kentucky. Don't want to play Memphis for a home game for them, and don't want to play Mizzou since I like going to bowls against new opponents.

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
**** Memphis.

Just need OU to beat TCU in a close game. I’m rooting for TCU to win straight up anyway. **** this conference after last Saturday

Honestly what's it have to do with the conference? It was better for the conference for ISU to win. Makes both TCU's and OU's loss to us look better helping in both the play off and NY6. A certain official being influenced by gambling money is possible, Big 12 conspiracy doesn't make sense. Crying about the conference in this case just makes ISU fans look foolish and petty.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
TCU at 11 is a good sign. They’re ahead of Stanford and Washington. Do you punish TCU by dropping them behind Washington if they lose to a playoff team? IMO no.

ND isn’t making the NY6 at 15. So it’s either TCU or Washington

• Agree
Reactions: isufbcurt

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
TCU at 11 is a good sign. They’re ahead of Stanford and Washington. Do you punish TCU by dropping them behind Washington if they lose to a playoff team? IMO no.

ND isn’t making the NY6 at 15. So it’s either TCU or Washington

Agree and even if Stanford beats USC it moves Stanford up and drops USC out. I am very confident TCU will be NY6 as long as they don't get blown out (although I trust the committee about as far as I can throw Steve Deace).

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
If the bowl is in Orlando, we won't be going for this reason
We are going to find a way no matter where it's at. I saw the University put out a teaser with prizes for ordering thru them and I wish they would have just opened it up for orders today.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron