CFP Championship - Frawgs vs Dawgs

Who wins and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
TCU takes on Georgia Monday night at So-Fi stadium for the CFP championship, and I am really pumped for it:

This will be the first time a Big 12 team has made it to the title game. Georgia is favored, but so was Michigan. Do you think they can defeat the SEC champs and bring the hardware home to Fort Worth?

Here is some in depth analysis from our good buddies at Bet Us TV:

Raider

May 31, 2015
Pulling hard for the Frogs, should be a great game. I'm going with TCU 35-31.

If TCU wins what's the over/under on how many days before K-State comes out with a "We Beat The FBS National Champs" t-shirt? I'm guessing 3 days.

• Love
Reactions: surly

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'll take the Frogs speed over the Dawgs stars knowing full well that Bama destroyed the B12 champions using star power, plus Saban. I don't believe Kirby is as good as his mentor. And I do believe TCU can play smash mouth football with the SEC champs, plus it has a speed advantage.

Reactions: cycophagus

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
TCU needs to get some turnovers like they did against Michigan (2 pick 6's). If not, then I expect UGA by 14-17 if not more.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Rooting for the frogs, but it will be an uphill battle. I do like Duggan more than Bennett.
Not saying you are doing this, but in general people need to realize Bennett is an extremely good QB for college. Not expecting him to do anything at the NFL level but watch some of the throws he made in crunch time of that Semifinal win over Ohio State. And Georgia has always had superb talent and superior QBs to Bennett, yet none of them has done what he has done these two years.

• Agree
Reactions: cycophagus

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Here is some breakdown of TCU's win over Michigan from Heartland College Sports:

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Is it the Horned Frogs? .... Or the Hypnotoads?
Apparently this secret weapon was dry run vs ISU in game 12 in Fort Worth.

As reported by the New York Times, Miles Purchase was an unwitting victim:

CLICK TO VIEW THE POWER OF THE TCU HYPNOTOAD

tcu-hypno.gif

Last edited:

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Pretty confident everyone is rooting for TCU. I am like probably everyone else. Want TCU but suspect Georgia will win. However, this Georgia team would get destroyed by last years Georgia team. This team has some problems last years team didn't have. Ill take Georgia 38-27

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
TCU needs to get some turnovers like they did against Michigan (2 pick 6's). If not, then I expect UGA by 14-17 if not more.

That's about where I am at. If TCU loses the turnover battle, this is probably very lopsided. But if Georgia coughs it up... it will be a fun game.

My head says TCU probably played their wow game last week and doesn't have much left. Whereas Georgia got a scare and will be focused. BUT my heart says TCU might just be a team of destiny, and will make the plays when they need them - been doing it all year.

Go Frogs!

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN