CFP Championship - Frawgs vs Dawgs

Who wins and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Yep and the year before they were 7-5. They were a good team this year but you need more then one year to be in the same category as the other three. With the talent they are bringing in they could certainly get close but as we know with texas and Miami coaching plays a major role.
I get that. This year, they were a great team and would be worthy of a high final ranking. Last year and next year don't matter for that.

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

HawaiiClone

Dec 4, 2020
Just an observation about the cigar smoking after the game. I haven't been able to find any stories about SoFi Stadium's decision regarding it, but it would be interesting to hear about it. What's interesting is the flexibility that was shown to abandon their no smoking policy. It may not have required much flexibility as there may not have been that many people smoking so the impact was minimal. It may have been similar to how people tolerate second hand smoke in other places. I suppose there is also the threshold of it being a national championship and the excitement and satisfaction of that accomplishment that guided SoFi to say, "that's fine for them to do this in this situation." I suppose they will try to not have TOO many national championships across different sports because those championship winners may want to do the same thing.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Just an observation about the cigar smoking after the game. I haven't been able to find any stories about SoFi Stadium's decision regarding it, but it would be interesting to hear about it. What's interesting is the flexibility that was shown to abandon their no smoking policy. It may not have required much flexibility as there may not have been that many people smoking so the impact was minimal. It may have been similar to how people tolerate second hand smoke in other places. I suppose there is also the threshold of it being a national championship and the excitement and satisfaction of that accomplishment that guided SoFi to say, "that's fine for them to do this in this situation." I suppose they will try to not have TOO many national championships across different sports because those championship winners may want to do the same thing.
Technically, it's an open end stadium - so it is ventilated. / sarcasm

• Funny
Reactions: HawaiiClone