Christy Johnson-Lynch signs extension

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
Our HS team went to WI camp every year. Kelly S is an amazing coach and the Badger are rabid VB supporters. I would chose them over ISU if given a choice.
Great, you were given the choice, and you didn't choose ISU. So, why are you following ISU volleyball? Am I missing something?

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Great, you were given the choice, and you didn't choose ISU. So, why are you following ISU volleyball? Am I missing something?
If I were a student athlete I would choose WI over ISU because of the staff, school and philosophical approach to the mental side of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Gorm

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
If I were a student athlete I would choose WI over ISU because of the staff, school and philosophical approach to the mental side of the game.
I'm not sure why this was dumbed. If you are an elite volleyball player, you would be really silly to choose ISU over Wisconsin. Wisconsin has elite coaching and facilities. They compete for national titles.

Same reason we don't fault a 5 star football player from going to Georgia.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I'm not sure why this was dumbed. If you are an elite volleyball player, you would be really silly to choose ISU over Wisconsin. Wisconsin has elite coaching and facilities. They compete for national titles.

I wasn’t born in America to not be able to dumb message board posts that hurt my feelings

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa

I guess I mistook what the intent of what the message was. My fault!! Dumb rating has been removed