Clone cones, cheerleaders, and everything we love about Hilton!

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
There is no better place in college sports than Hilton during a big game. Hopefully the only Mac we have left will put us in some positions for some late season big games.

The discussion has gone full circle. We are actually talking about what the original post had intended.

Hilton is the best place on earth.

I live underneath the corner bleachers. You can see me climbing the rafters during the game. I'm the guy with a mask covering half my face.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
we agree ryan!!! so...what is your favorite thing about hilton?? big game or not, there are some wonderful things about that cement building...

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Cy stephans is a pretty neat place. Real good place to see some awesome shows.
what have you seen there? i saw jack johnson way back before i knew who he was. i've seen ben harper there. and i saw the indigo girls! woot! oh, and in college when i was working for the university i got to serve breakfast to harry connick, jr and his crew!

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
what have you seen there? i saw jack johnson way back before i knew who he was. i've seen ben harper there. and i saw the indigo girls! woot! oh, and in college when i was working for the university i got to serve breakfast to harry connick, jr and his crew!

I saw Rent, Chicago, and there was something else that is misplacing me. The seating, layout, everything is real nice in that place. I almost prefer it over Civic Center of Des Moines.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I saw Rent, Chicago, and there was something else that is misplacing me. The seating, layout, everything is real nice in that place. I almost prefer it over Civic Center of Des Moines.

it is a nice facility. i'm trying to remember what theater performaces i've seen there...but, all i'm recalling are civic center shows.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
yea i am with you on that. I have seen a few in both places and keep getting them mixed up. I think civic center i saw, Fosse, BB King, and again there seems to be another but can put my finger on it.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
i've seen Mamma Mia, Joseph and the Amazing Techincolor Dreamcoat, Thoroughly Modern Millie...and more...can't think of them all...

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
I was in one of the Joseph dream coat shows. Long time ago when i was an 8th grader, our class auditioned to be back up type singers and we got in. So i guess you could say i saw that one.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
I would look for Coach Mac to become more active with the Cyclone Alley Faithful, he really appreciates the job you guys are doing, keep it clean and have fun, and he will be your biggest supporter. He realizes you need home court advantage to be successful.
On monday last week what a great start, Loved the sync and cheers.:wink0st:

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
i've never gotten into house...but i have heard that is good too. it's too bad the good shows compete against each other!

oh...i just got caught up on entourage...funny stuff.

I like that hot blonde from Grey's Anatomy. She has some outstanding anatomy!. Not sure if I like big breasts popping out of cheerleaders or nurse better. Hmmm. I like them both.

el tornado

Mar 23, 2006
Hilton late 80's

When I was a student in the late 80's there was a guy who dressed up like SUPERMAN and ran around the balcony during a strategically selected timeout... It was almost as good as heeere's johnny and Benson Motors.