Clone cones, cheerleaders, and everything we love about Hilton!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I found him:
Tim is a Rock Chalk Dancer!!!!
His major is Dance. (I'm not kidding)
633557.jpeg

OMG! i love this. it's him! he should be a dance major. he's fantastic. he needs to appy for that show "so you think you can dance"!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
On the show?
They created that show because of Tim.
huh? i'm confused.

tim needs to apply for the show. have you ever seen it? it's not bad...it's not "dancing with the stars" good...but it's entertaining.

so, speaking of DWTS...who do you guys think will win? my sentimental favorite is emmit smith...b/c he really did improve the most. but, i think mario wins b/c he truly is the better dancer.

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
huh? i'm confused.

tim needs to apply for the show. have you ever seen it? it's not bad...it's not "dancing with the stars" good...but it's entertaining.

so, speaking of DWTS...who do you guys think will win? my sentimental favorite is emmit smith...b/c he really did improve the most. but, i think mario wins b/c he truly is the better dancer.
sorry, never seen it, but we all know springer was the bomb.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I'm scared, I don't want to ruin my imagination with facts.
then don't ask silly...i'm a pretty honest girl...i'll tell you exactly what i meant. but, i do have some reservations sharing all of those thoughts with the general public.

so...jerry was good. did you see his daughter on the show?? yikes! she looks just like him!

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I'll be back as soon as the discussion stears away from DWTS (which was an acronym that took me about 5 minutes to figure out). I've never seen the show.

I like the progression of the thread. Started out about Hilton and now it's about Male Dancers.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
so, you're requesting more about male dancers and less about celebrity wanna be dancers...hmmm...where does one logically go from here?

i know! how about snow angels!? it's snowing in DSM.