Clone cones, cheerleaders, and everything we love about Hilton!

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
I was in on this thread from the beginning. But now, i dont even thing we are talking about anything the topic implies. So with that being said:

what are some of the favorite new shows that are on TV. I really like Studio 60, Friday night Lights, and i am getting addicted to shark.

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
I was in on this thread from the beginning. But now, i dont even thing we are talking about anything the topic implies. So with that being said:

what are some of the favorite new shows that are on TV. I really like Studio 60, Friday night Lights, and i am getting addicted to shark.
I love Studio 60, but I think it's already been cancelled.:frown3qg:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006

goody...one of my favorite topics!

well, being that i am a girl...i love "brothers and sisters" the show that is on after DH that stars Calista Flockhart and Sally Field.

i don't know that i watch many other new shows...but i do watch DH, What about Brian?, Nip/Tuck, Lost (when i can), the office, and grey's anatomy.

basically, i allow one show that i am addicted to each night. i have heard good things about studio 60...but it's on during WAB.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

It hasn't been canceled yet, but they haven't ordered any new scripts. So basically it's going to be canceled.

Friday Night Lights is also in the same boat. No new script and it's the most expensive show on NBC. It costs something like 2.7 million per show.

I've been watching that Heroes show, but the best show out there has to be House on Fox (besides ISU mbb).

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
Well if i had cable, sat, anything besides rabbit ears i might get to like other shows like those.

I heard 60 was doing well which i dont understand. Damn CSI Miami that sucks must be taking everyone.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Actually Studio 60 just received an additional script order that gives them 22 ordered. See TV guide.com or Eonline.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
It hasn't been canceled yet, but they haven't ordered any new scripts. So basically it's going to be canceled.

Friday Night Lights is also in the same boat. No new script and it's the most expensive show on NBC. It costs something like 2.7 million per show.

I've been watching that Heroes show, but the best show out there has to be House on Fox (besides ISU mbb).

i've never gotten into house...but i have heard that is good too. it's too bad the good shows compete against each other!

oh...i just got caught up on entourage...funny stuff.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
NBC's 'Studio 60' gets full season10 Nov 2006 10:51am EST - By Nellie Andreeva After days of speculation, NBC has handed a back-nine order to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, bringing the order to Aaron Sorkin's critically praised drama set behind the scenes of a late-night sketch comedy show to 22.

Sources said the deal for the back-nine episodes was made at a lower license fee than the original one, said to be in the range of $2.5 million-$3 million per episode, and the episode guarantees for the members of the show's ensemble cast have been reduced by one.

NBC and producer Warner Bros. TV declined comment.

Airing behind the breakout new hit of the season, NBC's Heroes, Studio 60 got off to a promising start, but the ratings substantially tapered off, settling into the low 3 rating point range among adults 18-49. This week, the series starring Matthew Perry, Bradley Whitford and Amanda Peet averaged a 3.3 rating/8 share in the demo and 7.7 million viewers overall, finishing third in the hour.

"I've never wavered in my belief in the show," NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly said. "With the talent we have in front and behind the camera and with the direction Aaron is taking the relationships, I think the show's passionate core audience will be excited, and the other viewers who sampled it can be won over."

Studio 60 was taken off its 10 p.m. Monday slot last week when the network tried out another critically praised but low-rated new drama, Friday Night Lights.

Reilly wouldn't say whether Studio 60 will remain in its Monday berth. He said the network is looking at several possible scheduling moves, with a new midseason schedule set to be announced next week.

Reilly also declined comment on the fate of two other struggling new series, which have not been picked up for a full season, Lights and the comedy 30 Rock.

" 'Studio 60, ' 'Friday Night Lights' and '30 Rock' are really good shows with passionate underlying audiences that are back on brand with NBC," Reilly said.

30 Rock and Lights received orders for three additional scripts, a step NBC also took with Studio 60 before ordering a full season.

Studio 60, executive produced by Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, has the highest concentration of viewers with a household income of more than $75,000 of any show on television. The series co-stars Sarah Paulson, D.L. Hughley, Steven Weber, Nathan Corddry and Timothy Busfield.

In other pickup news, the CW has ordered three additional scripts each of Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill. Visit HollywoodReporter.com for more ...

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika

Studio 60, executive produced by Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme, has the highest concentration of viewers with a household income of more than $75,000 of any show on television.

So if you like Studio 60 and the show has the highest concentration of people making more than 75K....then you must make over 75K.

The things you learn about people on Forums.

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
umm, no.
Haven't you realized how much and often I post on this board?
I obviously don't work real hard, but I am paid well for the effort I put in.
Who else here will admit to a lack of work productivity with the creation of cyclonefantic.com?
Please raise your hands.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
umm, no.
Haven't you realized how much and often I post on this board?
I obviously don't work real hard, but I am paid well for the effort I put in.
Who else here will admit to a lack of work productivity with the creation of cyclonefantic.com?
Please raise your hands.
*hand raised*

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Actually it does say 75K household income not individual income. 75K in total household income is not that hard to reach now days.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
What language are you speaking??? Is this some kind of internet speak "WORK". Don't even know the meaning of it.

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
There is no better place in college sports than Hilton during a big game. Hopefully the only Mac we have left will put us in some positions for some late season big games.