Commercials that need to be shot into the sun

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Can't find it on YouTube, but all of the Live On The Line ads. Anyone who watches their local Bally Sports channel knows what I'm talking about.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
All State Farm commercials. Seeing Rodgers, Mahomes, and Chris Paul a million times a year isn't going to sell me on your product. I even have State Farm renters insurance.

Reactions: Prone2Clone

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
For radio ads: Capital City Motor company is the worst. That Joe Clemons guy is annoying. Plus, his commercial will come on, I’ll switch stations and his commercial is on that station too. He must use most of his budget on radio ads.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
For radio ads: Capital City Motor company is the worst. That Joe Clemons guy is annoying. Plus, his commercial will come on, I’ll switch stations and his commercial is on that station too. He must use most of his budget on radio ads.
I assumed that dude wrote them. There is either a chain they loosely belong to, or more likely an ad service that they subscribe to. I was in the Black Hills over the summer and heard a different guy out there reading the exact same ad with his own name and website inserted. As much as they bother me, Joe's delivery was FAR better than the guy out there.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Radio ad: Approved by Joe dot com approved by Joe dot com, W W W DOT APPROVED BY JOE DOT COOOOOOOMMMMMM

Makes me want to punch Joe. The minute his ad starts I turn the channel. Also have heard from people that have done business there that he is a shady POS.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Makes me want to punch Joe. The minute his ad starts I turn the channel. Also have heard from people that have done business there that he is a shady POS.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. I assume he engages in some very shady practices.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Really! I think these are among the best. A stupid topic for repeated ads, but so many creative funny ones.

Progressive and GEICO have had long runs of great ones. Mayhem ones are great.

Now Liberty can burn in hell.
The only decent insurance commercials are the Allstate mayhem series. All others are deserving of a one way blast to the sun.

Last edited: