Commercials that need to be shot into the sun

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Every HyVee commercial makes me want to boycott that place forever, especially the super cringey cowboy telling us that we earned our HyVee steak.

But then Fareway comes out with those Family Fued commercials and makes me want to boycott them too.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Of course because xmas is around the corner the liberty ad where a kid is mad because his brother got insurance and all he got was a bike is now playing again. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 2020cy

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL

Thank you for posting the Lume ad. There are now other Lume ads running and they're all equally ridiculous.

The 1st time I saw one I actually thought it was a joke and that the real commercial would follow. No such luck. :rolleyes:

Reactions: exCYtable

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Thank you for posting the Lume ad. There are now other Lume ads running and they're all equally ridiculous.

The 1st time I saw one I actually thought it was a joke and that the real commercial would follow. No such luck. :rolleyes:
Deodorant for your butt crack? Wow. Isn't that why we have showers?

Reactions: GTO and exCYtable

larry

Apr 11, 2006
iowa city
Since it's that time of year, every ad where a vehicle has a giant ******* bow on it.
I actually like the one where the couple parks at a parents house and a big red bow falls off the house onto the car, then Dad comes out and thinks it is for him.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The one where there's two brand new 60 plus thousand dollar pick-ups sitting outside the multi-million dollar home and the stupid wife picks the wrong one.

Reactions: exCYtable

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron