Info: Credit Bonus - 500,000!

KCy

Jul 20, 2008
Kansas City
So, credits are just for betting? I don't really get it. But thanks for them anyhow. When I figure out what they are for, I will be pretty excited.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
How do these credits weigh against the Canadian dollar?

Or the Jamaican dollar?

$76 Jamaican = $1 U.S.

Does this mean that Jeremy gave us each 3.8 million Jamaica credits? Or did he give us 500,000 Jamaican credits, which translates to 6579 U.S. credits, if we round up. Hopefully, the Credit Cambio will be rounding up, but they'll probably just pocket it for their service fee.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
How did I know you'd be here bragging about your credits... :jimlad:

Just so you know, it says how many credits you have with all of your user info under your avatar. We can all see how many credits you have...

nothing to brag about right now. Just lost 10 million this last weekend

JDB41

Dec 9, 2007
Ames, IA
So uh... who's all gone to the game today? yah i know there is a seperate thread for that type of question but I couldnt think of what else to type....

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Maybe coachdags will give us all some of his, since he as more then anyone else!!

After he lost 41 million recently, he may have become more conservative with his credits.

I plan to throw all my credits into today's game, in my weekly tradition.

If we can just secure another stimulus package today, I can throw that in too!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Stop, it's Homer Time!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Help Support Us

Become a patron