Cyclone Squad 17 Cyning Day Thread

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
IIRC correctly Campbell himself has stated he wants ISU to be the Big 12 choice for midwest kids. I'm not surprised by the lack of TX recruits knowing his backgorund. I think he wants to keep his current recruiting inroads for when he's the HC @ tOSU...HA!
True and makes sense, after he makes us legit and hopefully takes us to the playoffs some time in the near future. :)

Sorg4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2015
Just throwing out a wild guess but could it be they told Datrone Young to wait to sign NLI until after Onyemaobi announced?

NM: He signed as I was typing! No chance at Onyemaobi then I would guess...

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Doesn't Dowling have a ceremony for all of their signees?
I was going to post this. A lot of schools have a ceremony where the students sign. However, lots of these schools also fax in the NLI first thing in the morning and then have the kids sign a blank sheet of paper. I'll have to ask my brother how he did his. I could be mistaken, but I think he had a 2 hr delay and they still had him come in and sign.

• Informative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I was going to post this. A lot of schools have a ceremony where the students sign. However, lots of these schools also fax in the NLI first thing in the morning and then have the kids sign a blank sheet of paper. I'll have to ask my brother how he did his. I could be mistaken, but I think he had a 2 hr delay and they still had him come in and sign.
Well some of us need to start working.I can't sit around all day :D

• Agree
Reactions: stateofmind

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Now the fun part, speculation on why Milton has not signed and if there are any surprises at the end like JaQuan Bailey last year!!!!