Cyclones in the pros 2023-2024 (hoops)

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Wonder if Tyrese is playing sick tonight. Still making a lot of plays but looks tired and not the usual smile. Just doesn't look like himself.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Wonder if Tyrese is playing sick tonight. Still making a lot of plays but looks tired and not the usual smile. Just doesn't look like himself.
He took a while to get back to form from injury but has been killing it like he did early season lately.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
He took a while to get back to form from injury but has been killing it like he did early season lately.

The way the playoffs are set up now there is such a massive difference between 6 and 7 and they really have to treat every game like a playoff game going back to last week even. I think they'd have a chance against the Cavs in the 6th spot, slip to 7th and you're one game from basically not even making the playoffs.

If they could somehow play the Bucks they have done well head to head, but still kind of hard to hope to get Gianis and Dame.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
The way the playoffs are set up now there is such a massive difference between 6 and 7 and they really have to treat every game like a playoff game going back to last week even. I think they'd have a chance against the Cavs in the 6th spot, slip to 7th and you're one game from basically not even making the playoffs.

If they could somehow play the Bucks they have done well head to head, but still kind of hard to hope to get Gianis and Dame.
I don’t think Indiana has the D to go far in the playoffs. But they might be able to beat Cavs in R1. They could make a Bucks series interesting, cause both stink on D

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
three games left! Pacers hanging onto 6 spot, Cavs fell down to 5. Need to keep both in top 6!

TWolves clinched playoffs but tied for top seed in west so something to play for.

Reactions: I-stateTheTruth