Dan Winters leaving WHO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would guess she would say the same thing about you? All I hear is how grey my hair is and how much I don’t have.
My barber curses my hair. Thinks he should charge me more. Says it’s the second thickest set he’s ever cut. My youngest is right behind me.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My barber curses my hair. Thinks he should charge me more. Says it’s the second thickest set he’s ever cut. My youngest is right behind me.
Our youngest son inherited my wife’s hair gene. The kid’s hair is so thick it looked like he had a helmet on his head. Gal that cuts his hair has to stop and sweep the floor in middle of cutting his hair.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Since the thread about Sonya got shutdown posting this here.

In the article it was revealed that she was making $120k and 3rd highest pay at the station at the time she got let go so they claim her pay had more to do with it than her age. I'm curious who the 2 higher paid than her is, guessing maybe Erin and at the time possibly Dan Winters? If it were not for her high pay she maybe would of had a stronger case about discrimination.
Interesting part of her lawsuit, I didn't realize a person could ask for compensation related to "future emotional damages".

I understand, a bad situation might be hard to move on from. But as a juror I would have a hard time compensating for not moving forward. Especially, when the plaintiff also sued for loss of job income.

MTEORisu

Jan 15, 2023
Dang, I thought everyone said the pay isn’t good at these tv stations.
Most TV stations have a pretty wide disparity in pay. A few people make good money. Many others don't.

Besides, you have to remember how much cash a station (and its parent company) generates off of these people.

Reactions: wxman1 and MJ29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Morning meterologist Brandon Lawrence's last day on WOI is April 12. He is stepping away from TV to pursue another venture according to his FB post.

• Sad
Reactions: NWICY