Defect Submission Tool
General Defect Title
Banned - reasoning
Defect Category
Forum Index / Recent Posts
Browers Tested
  • Internet Explorer v10
Detailed Description
There is no notation as to which post I was banned for. The posts in the in-state rivals forum hardly differ from the kinds of posts made from the opposing faction. Which post is it I was banned for?

Thank you

See ya *****

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
One has, the Twilight's last gleaming.

I'm going to miss HIM. Twilight, I'm going to get you a nice fruit basket.
tumblr_nnh9llQ6t61qfwau4o1_500.png

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Twilight was one of the worst trolls I have ever seen on this site and that says a lot.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
^As far as I can tell, Twilight, Clairavoyantdan, and Perky all got some kind of ban. There may have been others.

To me anyway, the difference between them and some of the other Hawks is that all they ever post is to irritate, annoy, or troll. Some of the others occasionally post something else, the value of which is debatable.

Of those three anyway, Twilight was the one who claimed to be a Cyclone fan.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Is tuco still around or did he just come down with a bad case of measles.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Is tuco still around or did he just come down with a bad case of measles.

He is not. Well, he came back under a new name, which is also not. I'm sure he's back again.

Reactions: ribsnwhiskey

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Is dognuts banned yet?

I'm hopeful that he'll be doing the "self ban" once bball season comes around. If ISU is winning and the hoks are losing he doesn't come around. Also, if the hoks do pull a big upset just ban him for a week because that is the kind of thing that he comes around for.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I'm hopeful that he'll be doing the "self ban" once bball season comes around. If ISU is winning and the hoks are losing he doesn't come around. Also, if the hoks do pull a big upset just ban him for a week because that is the kind of thing that he comes around for.

Unless it's against Wisconsin, because "that's his team." Right? Uh... right?

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion

He's different than the other trolls. He claims to follow UW and ISU and here to "bring objectivity/sanity" to CF. That type of troll is playing all sides (but really we know which side he's on) to avoid the disappearing act.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Why are you all so happy about this? Trolls make the CF world go around. I will miss laughing at their stupidity. :sad: