Diante Garrett

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Wow... My intent was to poke fun at people who are acting as though our basketball program is falling apart. Take the sarcasm and my reason for making a joke and move on.

Good grief.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Let me ask this... am I the only one that actually uses proper English even in text messages? You know, like capital letters in the right spots, punctuation marks, etc?

Proper English you say? I text in the Queen's English.

These blokes calling this game are real wankers. Bilas especially gets on my ****. Scheyer was a blinding geezer tonight. After that game, I fancy a plonk. What a pisser. Perhaps I'll go down to the pub and get ****** as a fart with all the other pissheads. Bollocks, I'm flat skint. This is pants. Anyone have 20 quid I could borrow?

I'm tired of reading your Happy Harrys. One lose to a great team and you're throwing a wobbly. Bunch of plonkers if you ask me. Stop talking bollocks you gobhites.

I have to go slash. Cheers for listening to me.

http://showcase.netins.net/web/backdoor/html/translator.htm

Reactions: Wesley

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
What the **** is it with kids and lack of language skills nowadays? Can somebody translate any of that into English? Seriously, how do these kids get out of grade school, let alone into college?

Since we're translating, I'll take a stab at translating yours:

"Damn whippersnappers! I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids! Now stay off of my lawn!"

funny-pictures-old-man-cat.jpg

Last edited:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Let me ask this... am I the only one that actually uses proper English even in text messages? You know, like capital letters in the right spots, punctuation marks, etc?

I use "text language" because its quicker. U instead of you, no capitalization and no punctuation for me. I figure its a text, its informal so who cares.