Do you have cat(s)? A funny for you

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
wh

at was dumb about mine?:rolleyes:

This thread is full of comments about people who think highly of their animals. We're sharing among ourselves.

And along you come, squatting and dropping a big smelly one in our midst. Why would you do that? Why not keep quiet and poop elsewhere? You don't have to, of course. But why not?

And your "you hit me, so I hit you back" is childish.

Last edited:

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
I prefer cats over dogs. And I have had several hunting dogs.

No cat will jump into a frozen lake to retrieve a duck or goose. Each have their plusses.

People who do not know cats have misconceptions. I'm not at all surprised by these videos. My late great Bogart did something similar to protect another of our cats.

(Announcer: ". . . fairly aloof." No, I don't think so.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MJ29

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
And . . . just for fun. Not only cats, but big cats. And other "cool cats", too. (I had to turn off the soggy audio.)

Btw, imho, dogs are great. Love 'em. Can't have one in the condo, rules you know.

Last edited:

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Cats are more like a human relationship. You have to be willing to respect their boundaries, and different cats will have different boundaries. They'll usually warm up more over time. Too many people try to act like a cat is a dog and jump right in with way too much affection, more than the cat is comfortable with yet, and assume the cat is just an ******* for rejecting them.

Sounds like dating. Heh.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
I'm married to a guy who "hates" cats. So of course we have seven...

No ********, but each has its own preferences for interaction. As I'm typing this, Milo is laying between my arms and has his head on my right arm. That's his usual spot, and if I'm not typing he's getting endless belly rubs from my left hand.

Do you need us to come after your husband? Imagine the Keystone Cops attempting to sneak up on your house. I think your hubby will survive . . . although we might not. ; - )

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Do you need us to come after your husband? Imagine the Keystone Cops attempting to sneak up on your house. I think your hubby will survive . . . although we might not. ; - )
Milo, Tab & Boots (the three boys) are the only ones who will actually show themselves when people come over...and in that order, with Milo the most likely. Most of the time, the four girls hide. If people are staying for a day or so, two of the girls (Puss & Button) come out eventually. Cricket stays in the corner cat condo in the library, and Molly stays under the bed or under the covers. They come out after everyone has gone to bed to eat, drink & use the litterbot.

Not one of them has ever even hissed at a stranger (although Cricket occasionally hisses at Milo & Tab). BRB - gonna go find one of my favorite pics of my "old men" - hubby & Mel, the ginger tabby we lost a couple of years ago. They were inseparable.

• Winner
Reactions: MJ29 and CyValley

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Milo, Tab & Boots (the three boys) are the only ones who will actually show themselves when people come over...and in that order, with Milo the most likely. . . .

Please tell me I'm safe and your husband will not hunt me down!

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
We also have a toilet paper terrorist. I've stopped even using the TP holders and just setting the roll somewhere within reach.
my ex-wife’s cat (because she had her when we met) was obsessed with unrolling the toilet paper. She eventually learned it would get he in trouble, so she started covering her tracks by rolling it back up when she got to the end.

The same cat would also tip over the bathroom trashcan and put anything paper into the toilet while leaving anything plastic or other scattered around the floor.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
my ex-wife’s cat (because she had her when we met) was obsessed with unrolling the toilet paper. She eventually learned it would get he in trouble, so she started covering her tracks by rolling it back up when she got to the end.

The same cat would also tip over the bathroom trashcan and put anything paper into the toilet while leaving anything plastic or other scattered around the floor.

Ours will empty the trash can, too. Have found multiple empty TP rolls inside the toilet.

• Funny
Reactions: MJ29 and CyValley

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Love the photos. I feel safe, like your hubby and me would love sharing a beer. Hah!