Dr. Jill has invited Hawkeye Women to the White House

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Any sports team visiting the White House is sort of dumb.
This. I will say that inviting Iowa to attend *alongside* LSU is especially dumb (let them have their own moment; they don't need to share it), but other than that, I couldn't care less who gets invited. I imagine Iowa will respectfully decline, anyway, but if the WH really wants to invite them, just invite them some other time besides LSU's day.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This. I will say that inviting Iowa to attend *alongside* LSU is especially dumb (let them have their own moment; they don't need to share it), but other than that, I couldn't care less who gets invited. I imagine Iowa will respectfully decline, anyway, but if the WH really wants to invite them, just invite them some other time besides LSU's day.
You seriously think that? I say 100% think that they would go.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
You seriously think that? I say 100% think that they would go.
If it was a standing invite or something, maybe. But I'll be surprised if they accept when doing so would force LSU share the stage.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I can't say I have a huge problem with it. Take off the cardinal and gold blinders and see that these two took part in the highest rated game in womens basketball history. It was a huge moment for the sport.

They invite entire football teams to the WH, they can handle 2 basketball teams. Hell, as someone said earlier, even if they invited the whole final 4, why not? Its something fun for all of them.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I would legit pay money to watch Reese and Clark share the same stage and Biden try and moderate. At least if you’re going to do it right invite them at the same time just to watch the theatrics.

Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Separate days would be the only way to do this. It would be a poop show waiting to happen if they both go on the same day.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU