Easiest Class/Elective You Ever Took

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Horticulture 121 - Indoor Plants & Gardening

This was my "blowoff class my last semester and I actually learned some things that I still use. No homework and easy tests. This was MANY years ago so class number may have changed.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
HDFS 276, the class where you talk about sex.

Will never forget the day I walked into class late and the class was watching an adult movie.

My personal favorite day was when the had the old lady in with the ancient STD Slides and up comes one of a eye ball swollen and red and awful and this lil ole lady pipes out and says. 'That's what happens when you get a lil cum in your eye!" The class lost it.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
HDFS 276 sounds like a solid option, but is it the type of class that consists of projects and assignment or is it mainly an exam class? Just kind of looking for a true "blowoff" class. (no pun intended)

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
HDFS 276 sounds like a solid option, but is it the type of class that consists of projects and assignment or is it mainly an exam class? Just kind of looking for a true "blowoff" class. (no pun intended)

Exam, and some assignments. I dunno I took 6 years ago so it may have changed.

I do remember the teacher being attractive though. But I am pretty sure she left ISU.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
U.S. Religions with Eric Northway. Easy, but really interesting and he was a great professor.

.......though upon further research it appears that as of January, he is now teaching in Idaho.

I had World Religions with Northway, that class was solid. He was a great instructor!

As for easiest class to take, I'd say if you can get in to ME 411, do it.
Trololololololol! That class sucked! Only thing that made it bearable was that Leuke was teaching it.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Modern Economic Issues. Took it pass/fail. After getting an A on the first test, I got a B on the second test and B on the final without going to any more classes or opening the book. It was the only Econ class I took.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
'Rocks for Jocks' was easy for me. Geol 100 if I remember correctly. Jane Dawson is a character (if she's still there/teaching it)

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Billiards. Class was at the Memorial Union, probably no longer offered as an elective.