Easiest Class/Elective You Ever Took

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Take 302 with me!!
I took 302 and it was ok. Be careful who you take it with. Some professors suck and others are pretty good. Problem is that there are so many sections and professors that you don't really know which one you have until room assignments come out before the semester starts.

Cloned92

Nov 9, 2010
Ames, IA
The difficulty of English 302 is heavily dependent on the instructor. My instructor made the class a lot of work and graded difficult, but I learned a lot. My friends had different instructors and found it very easy with a fraction of the amount work I had. Check rate my professor or get recommendations from friends.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I took 302 and it was ok. Be careful who you take it with. Some professors suck and others are pretty good. Problem is that there are so many sections and professors that you don't really know which one you have until room assignments come out before the semester starts.

Ive heard the same thing. One roommate is taking it now, and has a decent prof, other roommate and I are taking it next semester, but different sections, so we will see.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Ive heard the same thing. One roommate is taking it now, and has a decent prof, other roommate and I are taking it next semester, but different sections, so we will see.
I had it last fall with Bob Corey. My experience was pretty close to the one Cloned92 had. We did quite a bit of work, had some pretty good sized papers, and he graded rather hard, but even as a Senior in college I learned a lot. The great thing about it was that he graded very hard (and he told us this the first day of class) but after you turn in your papers, he gives you feedback and gives you a week to correct things for half points back.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I think the class was Pol Sci 311...it focus on local government, and all we ever did was play City Council.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Another class I'll throw it is Agronomy 206 (it's cross listed with a couple of other colleges as well). It is Introduction to Meteorology. Probably the easiest class I took during my time at ISU. As long as you know what relative humidity and rain is you should be able to pass with at least a B and never have to go to class.

And it's also usually about a 300 person class, so even when you do go you don't have to even act like you're paying attention. Most people napped or were on their computers/phones the whole time.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Comm Studies 101 is the easiest class that I took, with Blankenship. I attended class only on exam days and still got an A. The only down side is you have to schedule something like 4 hours worth outside of class as a participant in Psych studies. Still, I will take an A for about 8 hours worth of work over the course of the entire semester.