Easiest Class/Elective You Ever Took

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Is there a certain professor in particular to try to sign up for? The American Indians study one sounds pretty easy too. All depends on what sections are taken up before I register. I'm trying to work it out to get Friday off. Convenient for mug nights.

I had it with a female about 6 years ago, and that was her last semester teaching it. It was easy and found it very informative, unlike 80% of my engineering classes

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
'Rocks for Jocks' was easy for me. Geol 100 if I remember correctly. Jane Dawson is a character (if she's still there/teaching it)
I got a B- in it, but I also missed a test and went to 3 classes total.

Cyclones423

Dec 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Do they still offer History of Rock Music at ISU?

I took it in 2006, but I wouldn't call it an easy A. Especially since Music 102 is a prerequisite and that isn't an easy A either.

Communication Studies 101 was probably the easiest class I ever took, skipped a bunch and I still got an A.
Computer Science 101 is easy too.

In general Journalism and Advertising classes are pretty easy.

mganzeveld

Jun 14, 2010
Cedar Rapids
Do they still offer bowling at the MU? If you can bowl and know anything about bowling then it is an easy A. Had a lineman in my class who could totally destroy the pins when the instructor wasn't looking. Good times.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
'Rocks for Jocks' was easy for me. Geol 100 if I remember correctly. Jane Dawson is a character (if she's still there/teaching it)

I am suprised it took till post #35 to bring up GEOL 100. I took it and there is a reason it is called "Rocks for Jocks!"

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
Introductory Classical Studies. When I took it, the tests were online, and were generally "name this building or artifact" type questions with pictures. Except the professor didn't realize if you moused-over the picture, the filename would pop up, which was (without exception) the answer to the question.

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
ME 517, covered material that was already covered in two previous classes

I don't think I did college right

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
I took it in 2006, but I wouldn't call it an easy A. Especially since Music 102 is a prerequisite and that isn't an easy A either.

They were both very easy (and interesting) when I took them, but that was with Stuart back around 1998 or so. I think someone else started teaching them a few years later.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Racquetball, golf, volleyball, meteorology, speech, theater, music.....damn, no wonder I had so much fun in college. The golf teacher regripped my crappy clubs for me. I think I actually came out ahead on that deal. The music professor was a huge Beatles fan. Fun class for me, but some of my friends hate the Beatles and it was torturous for them.

An actual class I ended up taking my senior year was Business Proposal Writing. If you are literate and don't mind a little writing, that was one of the most useful classes that I took. Pretty easy too.

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012
American Indians with Jen Coppic. You just have to go to class. Also everyone else who has taken the class would agree she is quite attractive.

I believe her husband Jim also teaches one of these. It was an awesome class. Although, the "scenery" aspect is missing in this case. Still, very fun professor. I had difficulty regularly attending most of my classes through college, but this one I had no problem going to every day.

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
Has anybody taken ENGLISH 335 at Iowa State? It sounds kind of interesting, but I have no idea what the format of the class is like (tests, papers, etc.) and I don't really want to take it if it's too difficult

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron