Denver, CO
I have a friend that does this.

More like:

"Cleaning"

"Done Cleaning"

"Picking up cleaning supplies from cleaning"

'Done picking up cleaning supplies from cleaning"

No joke.

This reminds me of a crazy client I had a while back, I swear she had voices in her head.

And at one point, her status was "I just bought a new dress, I need to look good for the economy".

WTF? The economy can't see you.

Or...can it...:swoon:

LeSchmick

Dec 14, 2008
Urbandale
This reminds me of a crazy client I had a while back, I swear she had voices in her head.

And at one point, her status was "I just bought a new dress, I need to look good for the economy".

maybe she's the creative type and she's hinting that she's doing her part? i don't know

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee

When you run into people like that, you need to remind them that if they are going to smoke, inhale or snort that crap in the morning, they'd better eat a good breakfast first.

And facebook has been around for 4 years? I had never heard of it before about 3 months ago.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Trust me, a cookie would taste better than this yogurt. :skeptical:

I guess there's always next year.

As for Facebook....I might check it out once a week. I update the status maybe once a month. Mainly I look to see what's going on.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Facebook was awesome when it was just for college students. Now its dumb. I've had my profile for over 4 years, but its days are numbered. Its a huge career risk IMO. My roommate actually just took his profile down for that very reason.

Cyznutz

Jan 6, 2009
Illinois
I usually get reprimanded for mine. :confused: Who cares if I'm calling the girl outside Shamu when she's tanning? The truth hurts! :biggrin:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My wife reprimands me all the time for same stuff! I like driving by families and yelling "say hi to your wife and my kids!" And my wife just shakes her head!!!

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Facebook was awesome when it was just for college students. Now its dumb. I've had my profile for over 4 years, but its days are numbered. Its a huge career risk IMO. My roommate actually just took his profile down for that very reason.

I have also had my profile since 2004, when it is only open to college students, and to only about 30-40 universities across the whole country. Now it is open to everyone and it has quickly degenerated into a tidier version of MySpace.

As far as career risk, I think Facebook is only a risk if you allow it. If you are conscientious about what you are putting on the internet about yourself for anyone to see, then you won't have any problems.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

Being online is a career risk in any capacity. Facebook is only a risk to you if you put things on there that would damage you professionally.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I still don't understand the fascination with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc etc. I am a strong believer that what goes on in my life is not all that important in the grand scheme of things, therefore I have no motivation in letting people know about what is happening outside of my window at all times. probably why I refuse to get a cellphone.

I give updates the old-fashioned way: E-mail :wink:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The only question is "Will playing Mafia Wars on Facebook greatly impact what may happen in my professional career?" :goofy: