Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Clearly. Lol

Just kidding man, I'm a sweetheart.

giphy.gif

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I’m not sure a measuring contest on draft picks is a good idea for football, like it’s not for Iowa for basketball. But I am happy to dig in if football’s your preferred sport. And baseball over the past two decades.
Baseball is just an excuse to drink beer and eat fatty foods for 4 hours without feeling bad about yourself.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’m not sure a measuring contest on draft picks is a good idea for football, like it’s not for Iowa for basketball. But I am happy to dig in if football’s your preferred sport. And baseball over the past two decades.

If you guys ever play football again you're really going to miss that draft pick

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015

Ewww, was that a shot at ISU for dropping baseball? Don't look now, but your school just dropped 4 sports to cover a fraction of their $100 million loss.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I am not the one who called him a seventh POUND (not round) pick. I was merely pointing it out. Hard time distinguishing P from R?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The way Iowa's budget with their amazing AD is going, baseball is probably hanging on by strings right now.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I had less fat stanley penciled in as starter what happened?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
There goes my dreams of Stanley teaming up with Cousins for a Pizza Ranch commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: nhclone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Honestly, the only true measure of a baseball program would have to be CWS appearances.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
As a Vikings Fan, I welcome the news with open arms. This is a very large development.
Well, they were both signed to the practice squad the next day. This shouldn't be terribly shocking to anyone. Getting relegated to a team's practice squad is probably the most likely outcome for a qb drafted in the 7th round.

• Informative
Reactions: Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron