Fat Stanley without Doyle

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
He didn’t make the play when it counted. Frankly, ISU was lucky that Oklahoma thought it was garbage time in the fourth in that game. I would expect them to take you more seriously next time.

"He didn't make the play when it counted" ranks right up there with "Stanley is better becuz winz" argument.

Go back to HN. The number of Hawk fans with nothing better to do than come over here and argument pointless bull**** blows my mind.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is Brock Purdy a better QB than Graham Harrell was?

That's probably the most random question I've ever been asked. Not sure to be honest. Harrell was HM All Conference but was also a Heisman finalist. I'm guessing that's never happened before

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
That's probably the most random question I've ever been asked. Not sure to be honest. Harrell was HM All Conference but was also a Heisman finalist. I'm guessing that's never happened before
I'm just trying to understand what you think people are supposed to go by to compare QBs. Other than the obvious bonus points for being an ISU QB.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm just trying to understand what you think people are supposed to go by to compare QBs. Other than the obvious bonus points for being an ISU QB.

Wait are you trying to say you think Stanley is better than Purdy and Mahomes too?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He cherry picks whatever he needs at the moment and uses that.

You agree with this @TRYHARDER? I honestly thought you were better than that.

Were down to the following Iowa posters you can have a reasonable conversation with:

Lemmi
Dex
Hawkmi
Iahawks
The new guy with all the numbers

Am I missing anyone?

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
It's embarrassing that anyone is trying to compare Stanley to any starting NFL QB much less the best.

The only comparison for Stanley at this point would be to other QBs struggling to make a practice squad. Very doubtful he'll make the Vikes as a third teamer.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You agree with this @TRYHARDER? I honestly thought you were better than that.

Were down to the following Iowa posters you can have a reasonable conversation with:

Lemmi
Dex
Hawkmi
Iahawks
The new guy with all the numbers

Am I missing anyone?

Even ISU posters think you are a bully and liar. Most don't care because you do it to Iowa fans.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Even ISU posters think you are a bully and liar. Most don't care because you do it to Iowa fans.
It's a message board. If anyone truly thinks they are being "bullied" they should go find a different hobby. This isn't serious stuff. Take your ball and go home.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I am not trying to be a "bully" but you're really bad at this. You don't understand a lot of the terms you use and you're not creative. Why don't you just try to be genuine instead of struggling doing whatever this is

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It's a message board. If anyone truly thinks they are being "bullied" they should go find a different hobby. This isn't serious stuff. Take your ball and go home.

I am not trying to be a "bully" but you're really bad at this. You don't understand a lot of the terms you use and you're not creative. Why don't you just try to be genuine instead of struggling doing whatever this is

Oh I don't care, and I don't run to mods. I'm a tough guy, I don't need any help around here. Just saying what other ISU posters said is all.