Ferentz not going to replace disbanded diversity committee

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
I'm pretty sure Iowa and the board of regents would legally have to disclose any settlements that were made in this case seeing as it's a public state run institution.
Yes as was the case with the Jane Meyer case. It’s also possible that Doyle’s buyout came with a wrongful termination suit opt out.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I’m hearing the University will be settling soon. Not sure what the amount is at all and am guessing it will be public knowledge.

• Dumb
Reactions: Lineup

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’m hearing the University will be settling soon. Not sure what the amount is at all and am guessing it will be public knowledge.

What are they settling soon? Paying their contractors? There are a few against the hospital then this one:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What are they settling soon? Paying their contractors? There are a few against the hospital then this one:

Honestly, when the settlement question came up, I did a lazy search with Iowa lawsuits and Iowa has a crapton of suits hanging out there against them. I mean major bucks if they would lose all of them for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yes, iahawks is sammmidd who needs common knowledge explained to him like he’s 5 and also wants to bring a racist strength coach back to Iowa city. I feel bad for his kids
Wrong on both accounts again. I don't even have a twitter account and don't think Doyle should be back at Iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
You sure post a lot of tweets and reference Twitter often enough for “not having a Twitter”
Yep, get them from the Iowa premium board mostly. Don't have to have a twitter account to see them or post the link. I only have Facebook and very rarely post anything on there and just flip through it for a minute or two each day.

• Haha
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I don’t have a Twitter account but usually check what’s trending there just to know what weird crap is going around.

Help Support Us

Become a patron