Financial Tracking options

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
There is a setting to auto import. Seems like it imports sometime from 12am to 5am. Once in awhile an account will need reauthorized, but it's not often.
Mine needs reauthotized daily. They are l looking into it, but was wondering if it was wide spread.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Thanks!! I should have been more clear. I have the 529’s in there but have to keep doing the dual authentication because the aggregators aren’t pointing to the right website. The Iowa Secretary of State specifically set up a website for aggregators that does not require dual authentication but none of the aggregators that monarch is using are pointing to it.

@ianoconnor , are you able to get your 529’s to update without dual authentication
Yea, you're right - I thought the connection was refreshing regularly but it doesn't appear that's the case.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
For those that like to do your own retirement planning, I've been trying out the 2 week demo of https://www.newretirement.com/ and have been very impressed. It does a great job of coming up with a tax plan and allows you to run different scenarios to improve your tax situation. The yearly price is steep and I'm not sure I'll pay for it until I get closer to retirement.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
For those that like to do your own retirement planning, I've been trying out the 2 week demo of https://www.newretirement.com/ and have been very impressed. It does a great job of coming up with a tax plan and allows you to run different scenarios to improve your tax situation. The yearly price is steep and I'm not sure I'll pay for it until I get closer to retirement.
I use this, too - and like it enough to pay for it. (You can catch a 20% discount off the annual fee at times throughout the year, especially around Black Friday)