Fran McCaffery and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Transfer Portal

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Andy Katz thinks Iowa will be fine next year. No transfers needed.

Going to acknowledge the fact there's a lot of portal to go but OOOF is that conference going to suck next year.

Personally id move USC way up because Muss will do his scummy overrecruit with NIL and kick people out crap and bump tOSU way down

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Going to acknowledge the fact there's a lot of portal to go but OOOF is that conference going to suck next year.

Personally id move USC way up because Muss will do his scummy overrecruit with NIL and kick people out crap and bump tOSU way down

It almost feels like the B1G isn't even trying to get better.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Possibly. Let's see if you're iowa material:

Are you pasty white with noodle arms? Bonus points if u get rosy cheeks when u work out and you are really good at whining calls.
I'd argue they've greatly increased their expectations. You also have to be able to complete a bounce pass now.

Reactions: RezClone

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Iowa at 17th in the B1G would still likely be getting votes for the AP top 25. (only slightly exaggerating). It's uncanny how so-called "journalists" won't admit the Big 12 is tops in basketball. I saw an article discussing realignment predicting Kansas would be moving to the "premier" basketball league, the Big Ten. And I've seen others claiming the Big East is king apparently just because of UConn's success. I guess there's always going to be writers and broadcasters saying what they think their audience wants to hear.

But back to Iowa at 17th, he must be assuming Sandfort is gone, which I think is unlikely. With him I bet they can lock in at #15.

• Informative
Reactions: Cy4Lifer