Frederiksen Court Building #31 Death

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
apparently one of my FB friends is living in 31 this summer - their fb status:

This makes me sick and creeps me out, especially the fact that she had been in there for so long I smelt it while walking down the stairs this morning, but didn't think it was a body...

Last edited:
C

CyBer

apparently one of my FB fans is living in 31 this summer - their fb status:

This makes me sick and creeps me out, especially the fact that she had been in there for so long I smelt it while walking down the stairs this morning, but didn't think it was a body...

smelt3.jpg

ISDaily

Jul 23, 2012
Hello all,

If you know of anyone who lives in Building 31 in Freddy Court, please let the Daily know! We can be reached on here or you can send an email to [email protected] or call the news desk at 515.294.2003. Thanks!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Hello all,

If you know of anyone who lives in Building 31 in Freddy Court, please let the Daily know! We can be reached on here or you can send an email to [email protected] or call the news desk at 515.294.2003. Thanks!

I did in the spring, but I'm guessing I don't count now.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Hello all,

Hello all,

004SPT_J_K__Simmons_011.jpg

ISDaily

Jul 23, 2012
apparently one of my FB fans is living in 31 this summer - their fb status:

Cowgirl836,

Can you give us any contact information on who the person was? We would like to talk to them. Let us know! Thanks!

Iowa State Daily News

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Hello all,

Hello all,

But do you sell cheap, high quality jerseys?

Reactions: thatguy

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Cowgirl836,

Can you give us any contact information on who the person was? We would like to talk to them. Let us know! Thanks!

Iowa State Daily News

I think I'll make you do your own investigative journalism. :yes: I'm not close enough with the fb friend to contact them and tell them "hey I posted your status online and now the Daily wants to chat with you."

Here's a hint, find a friend who lives in Freddy Court and go to AccessPlus and look into changing rooms. That should give you a whole list of who lives in that building.

Reactions: 1 person

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Please refer to News Service - Iowa State University for official news and updates.

Hello all,

Of all the stories and whatnot posted on this site over the years, THIS is the thread that generates new accounts and posts from both ISU News Service AND the Daily? Wouldn't have guessed that.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Of all the stories and whatnot posted on this site over the years, THIS is the thread that generates new accounts and posts from both ISU News Service AND the Daily? Wouldn't have guessed that.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I heard the Daily's distribution has spiraled downward as of late.