Friday OT #1 - I'll Meet You... In Hell

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Never met anyone I don't think but at the ISU/Nevada game there was someone a ways away that had an old school 80'sish ISU jacket with the full 'IOWA STATE' on the back in big yellow lettering, and I'll assume that was someone from CF. :)

Reactions: Angie

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
The pickup crew, way too many to post all them, plus, Im sure I would forget one or and they would get mad. Roomed with clonefan freshman year and was neighbors with 101. Have met KC as well. Facebook friends with Bret. Want to meet a few more.
I do seem to get around, don't I? :D

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
That was probably the one. I was there tailgating with some of my roommates and other friends, so I didn't stay at the CF tailgate for too long.

I wandered around a fair amount during that tailgate, so that is not surprising that I missed you!

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
There was a really douchey KU fan at our football game this year that I wondered if it was Tuco, but then I wasn't sure if he acknowledges the existence of KU football. Middle aged guy with a young woman I assumed was a KU student, one of their sororities was having daddy's weekend or something. They moved into some rows behind the ISU bench at halftime, just so the guy could loudly talk smack. It of course diminished as the tide turned and they moved again or left before the end.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie