Gamblin…Smoke and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
A somewhat meaningful retort. Congrats.

Want a sucker?

t-Noah…. quit egging them on. You told me to stop paying attention to them, and yet you keep talking trash to them.

This started out as a good thread about the gambling issue…. and now has been infested by idiot Hok trolls.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
t-Noah…. quit egging them on. You told me to stop paying attention to them, and yet you keep talking trash to them.

This started out as a good thread about the gambling issue…. and now has been infested by idiot Hok trolls.
You're right!!

Have a great evening!

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Iowa is much closer to making a playoff, especially with the expanded playoff coming, current roster, success of the Swarm NIL, etc. than ISU is to winning 10 games.

It will be considered underperforming if they don’t win 9 games and make the BIG championship this year.

This a year that on paper they should easily beat ISU.

May be subjective but far from delusional.
You actually have this completely backwards in an expanded playoff scenario. It will be much easier for iowa state to win 10 games in the new big 12 than it will be for Iowa in a big ten west less big ten.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I'm shocked Texas has to come to Ames Nov 18 this year.
'Bout time. Hope we can sneak the upset! It would be a great send off, for good ole Texas.

All of the factors for an upset must align though. The weather (be very helpful if it was cold), injuries (less of ours, more of theirs), putting together a good offensive game (and hope the defense is outstanding again), winning in the margins (I've heard that before), special teams, etc.

Question is, how come OU has an extremely easy schedule, relatively? Seems like the scheduling committee could have toughened it up some for the Boomer's last year.

Reactions: CRcyclone6
Status
Not open for further replies.