MLB: General 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'll admit I didn't think I be bitter but I am so I'd like to see the Dodgers take the NL. Doesn't who comes out of the NL though as AL winner will destroy either team.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yep. Turner couldn't hit that pitch he got called out on if he wanted to.

Watched 150 or so games this this season. Okay, mostly Yankee games, but got tired of stuff 9 inches outside being a strike and strikes at the mid shin. And not consistent even in the same game with the same guy behind the plate.

And as I type Kratz get one of those stupid shin low strikes called on him. Woof!

• Agree
Reactions: CRcyclone6

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
I'll admit I didn't think I be bitter but I am so I'd like to see the Dodgers take the NL. Doesn't who comes out of the NL though as AL winner will destroy either team.
I have felt the same way about the Angels ever since 2002 and that idiotic rally monkey. I hold semi-unreasonable grudges for decades. So, I totally get where you're coming from. However, that being said: Go Brewers. I just cannot pull for any LA team for any reason. (sorry!)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Rainy cloudy poopie day so wasting time surfing the net. Been reading some baseball blogs, mostly Yankee ones. Major market bigtime sports writers can pen some pretty stupid stuff but they cannot hold a light to the stupidity that gets published on all of the assorted baseball blogs out there. Woof! :rolleyes:

Help Support Us

Become a patron