guy to girl ratio that bad in iowa state?

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
One can only imagine the ratio in the 50's & 60's; good thing we didn't have A&M-like male Yell Leaders

apg36t.jpg

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Oh be nice. They look like they've made some improvements the past few years.

Polish a turd it's still a turd!

KD has made a boatload of improvements to their house, but the product is still terrible. I'm surprised Coach Rhoads hasn't looked there to make the defensive line a little more stout.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

KD has made a boatload of improvements to their house, but the product is still terrible. I'm surprised Coach Rhoads hasn't looked there to make the defensive line a little more stout.

LOL.. That being said, in you opinion what sorority has the banging hotties?

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
LOL.. That being said, in you opinion what sorority has the banging hotties?
Oh please, IcSyU's only connection to the Greek Community is watching the Chi Omegas walk in front of his apartment building.

Luv u C! :wink:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Oh please, IcSyU's only connection to the Greek Community is watching the Chi Omegas walk in front of his apartment building.

Luv u C! :wink:
KD's love me! Just like every other fat chick on the planet. :skeptical:

I hope you trip and fall flat on your face this afternoon K.

And you rip on me after I show your former affiliation some love? That hurts. :cry:

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO

Easy now guys. The wife is a KD, and she's still a buck twenty-five:biggrin:.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
KD's love me! Just like every other fat chick on the planet. :skeptical:

I hope you trip and fall flat on your face this afternoon K.

And you rip on me after I show your former affiliation some love? That hurts. :cry:
Hey, I was totally kidding! And besides, I gave you some props in my next post.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I met my wife in the ISUCF'V'MB (marching band for those unaware). While I can't say that there are a plethora of hot girls in band, there are some, and I nabbed myself one in my last semester on campus. (Thank goodness!) Getting drunk at a band party (or any party for that matter) is a really good ice breaker. Get yourself some liquid confidence and go for it. Ha!
My point is that joining a socioal group, like a Frat, or band, or a club, will usually help a lot on the female perspective. It seems like girls usually like to get involved in extra-curricular activities (more so than guys), so the ratio is much better than in your engineering class. Also, you automatically have something in common with girls in your group. I also met some decent female prospects while in the dorms when my floor hosted a social event and invited female floors. Get involved and put yourself out there.

While I was single at ISU I had my share of dry spells and relationships (good and bad). I don't think the 60/40 ratio helps a lot, but it is not crippling. I ran into a lot of situations where girls were "in relationships" with guys from back home too. That was never fun. Unfortunately, of the 40% of girls at ISU, there is a much lower percentage that are single, that you find attractive, that find you attractive, and that you are compatible with. The ratio doesn't help with that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron