guy to girl ratio that bad in iowa state?

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
my roommate dated a girl who was still "in a relationship" with a marine on tour ... talk about living on the edge. Death by sniper is not worth it - especially that one.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
Honestly, being in a fraternity can help you on the female front. Obviously, you don't *have* to be in one to find cute girls, but because fraternities are always paired with a sorority for Homecoming, Greek Week, Veishea, etc..., it does help.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Honestly, being in a fraternity can help you on the female front. Obviously, you don't *have* to be in one to find cute girls, but because fraternities are always paired with a sorority for Homecoming, Greek Week, Veishea, etc..., it does help.

Hmmm...do I want to start the war. :biggrin:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

sure ... while you're buying your friends you might as well pay for some sweet lovin too. :no:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That is why you go to UNI to party. Dont worry about the ratio, things will take care of themself, unless you are a total wreck socially.

I took my very nice gal friend to Math 350 one time just before VEISHA and I received all sorts of funny looks including the Prof who thought he had a new gal student.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
sure ... while you're buying your friends you might as well pay for some sweet lovin too. :no:
Watch it boy, or you're going to get the same beatdown our friend IcSyU got.

And are you all blind? I didn't say you *have* to be in one to find cute girls, but that it helps.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

It's on like Donkey Kong!

Watch it boy, or you're going to get the same beatdown our friend IcSyU got.

And are you all blind? I didn't say you *have* to be in one to find cute girls, but that it helps.

***** please. If you're ugly, nothing is going to help you find cute chicks. If you're attractive, you don't need the help. However, if you look like CyDude16, that's your only ticket to getting any is getting them hammered beyond belief and being suggestive. :yes:

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
It's on like Donkey Kong!

***** please. If you're ugly, nothing is going to help you find cute chicks. If you're attractive, you don't need the help. However, if you look like ME, that's your only ticket to getting any is getting them hammered beyond belief and being suggestive. :yes:
Fixed. Way too easy.

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL

Of course seducing them with the smooth, sexy tones of one Kenny G can't hurt either!:biglaugh:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

the selection process for most sororities must have totally removed the attractiveness factor. you can say they have a "cute face" all you want MCB, but the only ones looking at their face are other females.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
the selection process for most sororities must have totally removed the attractiveness factor. you can say they have a "cute face" all you want MCB, but the only ones looking at their face are other females.
So now you're saying I'm ugly, huh? :cry:

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006

Haha so true, I mean there are definitely attractive sorority girls out there but there seem to be quite a few who aren't. This was not what tv and movies had taught me about sororities. :no:

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
As a mechanical engineer...things were bleak. Surprisingly, Organic Chemistry was a very good class for this conversation...it is a required class for many science majors, which leads to a good variety of girls.

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO

2nd that. Met my wife when her sorority and my fraternity were paired together for Greek Week, and we were working together as chairs.